Chapter 4

"Oook. Haha That's great. Then you know that we have to leave as soon as possible. So it was nice meeting you but we better go." I said, smiling a bit too hard.

"Yah. We'll see you later Ken." Niall said leading us out of the door.

As soon as we stepped out I gasped, this is my daycare center. Now I know why everything is so familiar. The view is so different from down here and pretty much all of the toys are alive.The whole world that I thought I knew is a lie and that tires people out.

"Ok,So I have no idea where the library is." Niall said.

"I know where it is. Just follow me." I said taking the lead.

I looked up at the clock and read 7:58 a.m. The kids get let in at 8:00 a.m. We need to hide or we'll get seperated.

"Guys, the kids come in at 8:00 and it's almost that time so we better hide. Follow me under here!" I said running under a book shelf filled with toys.

When we got under there my eyes went wide. On the other side it was like New York City in toy version.

"Woah. This is so cool. Everything we thought we knew was wrong." Ry said.

"I know. It's kind of overwhelming." I replied.

"Is there anyway to get to the library while we're hiding?" Niall asked.

"........Maybe.." I said.

We walked down the Carpeted sidewalk and dodged army men and other little toys.

"You know this place used to be like a little private school." I said smiling.

"Really? You sure do like this place huh?" Niall asked glancing at me.

"Yah. It's my escape place. And the kids are really sweet." I said.

I looked over at Ry and smiled. Her face was like a little kids but mine was like that too. I couldn't stop looking at everything.

"The library is downstairs." I said.

"Great! How are we gonna get down there?" Ry asked.

"Well there is a door that leads down to it but we can't open it. But it is opened throughout the day. Maybe we could sneak through it once someone opens the door?" I said.

"That's our only way. We'll just wait there until It opens and hopefully we'll make it." Niall said.

A/n: Sorry it's so short. I'm loosing the will to write this story. I'm sorry it's taking so long to update everything. Comment which story you would like for me to update first.