Chapter 10

Not very long after being slung around we saw light and fresh air hit my face. Tod picked us up and out of the backpack and onto a bed which I could only assume was his.

"Ms. Cassy what happened to you?" Tod asked.

"A bad man turned my friends and I into dolls and we need to fix it. Will you help up?" I told him.

He nodded slowly as if he didn't believe what he was seeing.

"Thank you Tod. You were always my favorite." I teased.

"Now what we need you to do is take us next door. I live there and the person who did this is pretending to be me." Niall informed.

"But how am I supposed to get you in there?"

"Wrap us up." I heard Ry say.

"That's it! Put us in a bag and give it to "Niall" as a present. You're a kid so he won't suspect you!" I said.

Tod nodded and ran out of his room leaving us alone for the time being. We all sat in silence for a while.

"This is almost over guys." Niall said.

"What's going to happen when it is over? What's our story because I know we can't tell them that we were walking dolls for a couple of days." I said.

We all thought for a while.

"I know I'm going to need a good story for my mom. She's going to freak." Ry said.

"I guess Niall is in the clear. He's had someone pretending to be him for the past few days and nobody really cares about me. You can just tell your mom that you stayed with me and broke your phone?" I suggested.

"That's if this actually works." Ry said.

"Don't talk like that. It's going to work. It has to...." I mumbled.

Tod walked back into the room and I put the best fake smile on my face I could muster. He had a present bag and some tissue paper in his hands.

"I have it guys!" Tod said, smiling wide.

"Good job little man!" Niall said.

Tod picked up Niall and placed him into the bag gently, then he did the same to Ry. Once it was my turn he hesitated.

"Tod? What's wrong?" I asked.

"What if you're stuck like this?"

I narrowed my eyebrows as a tear rolled down Tod's cheek. I felt myself tear up because I was touched that he cared so much.

"Oh Tod. It'll work. Trust me!"

"Ok. I love you Cassy. You're my best friend. Please come back."

"I love you too Tod. I'll see you in a little while. Ok?"

He nodded as he finally placed me in the bag with Ry and Niall. I wiped a few tears from my face and I breathed out a shaky breath.

"It'll work Cass. I promise." Niall told me.

I really hope he's right.

A/N: I know it's like super short and I haven't updated this in a really long time. I'm sorry! But it's almost over. And I'm thinking about making a second book.