Chapter 3

My eyes fluttered open and my eyes took a while to adjust to the light. I blinked rapidly until the room came into view. Where am I? I felt the bed I was laying on and I looked at the bright pink walls. It's definitely not my room. I laughed to myself and got up, it looks like I'm in Barbie's Dream House. I saw Ry on the other bed so I threw a pillow at her face.

"Hey!" She moaned out.

"Get Up!" I yelled.

Ry popped her head out of the pillows and looked around.

"Wow....Where are we?" She asked.

"I'm trying to figure that out."

I opened the bedroom door, everything was perfect.....too perfect. Not a single thing out of place, everything was clean, and everything was colorful and matched. It almost seemed fake. I shook the nauseas feeling out of my stomach and pushed on down the all too perfect hallway. Why do I seem like I've been here before?! The house was huge and had a lot of rooms and hallways. We finally found some stairs and walked down them. We heard some noise coming from a room, so we followed it. We went into a room that looked like a kitchen, and saw a blonde head poking around the cabinets.

"Excuse me?" I called out.

The person turned around and I got that nauseas feeling again.

"Oh my God. You're....you.....you're Niall Horan!" Ry screamed out.

"Yes I am." He said and flashed us a smile. I narrowed my eyes and looked around. Why does this place look so familiar?

"You have so explaining to do! What happened? Where are we? Why are we here?" I snapped.

Ry gave me a look, but I don't care! I'm so confused the room is practically spinning.

"Well....it's a long story." Niall said leading us over to a couch.

"Go ahead." I said as Ry and I took a seat.

"Well me and the boys jut finished our tour in Ireland, and the boys wanted to stay here for a while. So we went to the store to look around. Louis and I went to the toys and we saw the dolls that are supposed to look like us, so I bought one for my mother as a little joke. Then the boys and I took off and they dropped me off at my place and they went to their hotel. When I got into my room I took the doll out of the box an it started vibrating. Now my first thoughts were 'What the hell?!' but then it suddenly stopped." Niall said, telling a rather interesting but highly irrelevant story.

"Now that's all fine and dandy, but what does that have to do with us?" I interrupted.

"I'm getting there, just hold on. So after it stopped I was just like 'whatever' and I threw it in the ground, and I laid down on my bed. Then I saw a red glow and I turned back around to where I threw the doll. So I got up and picked it up again, then this is where it gets weird. I felt this serious migraine coming on and I passed out. When I woke up I was on the ground and I was small. Like really small. Then I heard a voice that sounded like mine so I looked around. I saw this huge person that looked exactly like me and I seriously almost died. He said that he was the doll that I bought and that's was the human energy he needed to grow. So he used me, turned me into a doll, and dropped me off here." Niall said.

I looked over at Ry and back at Niall.

"Where are we?" I panicked.

"We are in some daycare center. This is a Barbie house." Niall said.

"So we are dolls? I had so much stuff planned today! Crap! I left my bedroom light on." Ry said, obviously thinking out loud.

I smiled at what she said, but it quickly faded.

"Wait. Why did you turn us into dolls?!" I asked glaring at him.

"Don't look at me like that! I didn't mean to. I guess it had something to do with the storm."

I shot up and started pacing back and forth. Realization finally hit me and I started hyperventilating.

"Cass. Calm down. It'll be ok." Ry soothed.

"No. None of this is ok! We are dolls! We don't even know how to be changed back into humans!" I ranted.

Ry stood up an grabbed me. We sank onto the floor and she tuned my back.

"Ok, listen. I know it's kind of crazy right now but, you need to breathe. We will figure this out." Ry said.

I looked up at her and turned to Niall. I took a deep, shaky breath and stood up.

"Let's get started." I said.

"Ok so what's the plan?" Ry asked, and we both looked at Niall.

"Ok, well rumor has it that there is someone in the library who can help us. He's a bookworm and knows everything." Niall said.

"Yah? And who told you that?" I asked.

"Ken." Niall said.

I heard Ry gasp and she grabbed my arm.

"Like the for real Ken doll?!" Ry gushed.

"The one and only." A voice said from behind us.

Wow, that is one perfect person right there. Everything on him is perfect his hair, eyes, clothes, body, just everything. Ray's jaw dropped and I smiled at her.

"Well we'd love to stay and chat, but we have to go." I said grabbing Ry's arm.

"Oh yah. Niall told me about your little trip." Ken said.

His words flow like carmel, sweet and rich, but I feel like if we get too close we might get stuck. This Ken doll is bad news and I know it. I have this really strong feeling that we need to stay far away from him. And we need to do that fast.

(A/N: So sorry guys for taking so long. I tried to make it extra long and interesting. Thanks for sticking with me!)