An interesting interaction

I woke up to something wriggling beside me, and slowly opened my eyes and looked at it. Once my eyes were opened I nearly had a heart attack. Benjamin, a boy I barely know, was snuggled up beside me and sniffling a little. I was terrified, till I started remembering the night before, and calmed down a little. I looked to his clock, but his room was too dark for me to see that time. I could only see a little bit of light through his porthole, which just so happened to be pouring over us.

Looking down at him, I started to take in things about him. His hair which I recently thought was just dark brown and maybe black, was actually dark brown with light brown and slightly orange flecks inside it. It was all messed up, and I had an urge to run my hand through it, but held back. No. You can't start liking him now. This isn't fair i thought to myself. But I couldn't stop myself from staring at him. His skin was a beautiful ivory, which contrasted to his hair and matching eyebrows, making him seem even paler that he was. He had small light brown freckles along his nose and under his eyes, and had long black eyelashes. His lips were a light pink, and he obviously had no more baby fat on his face anymore, with his cheekbones being rather clearly defined, and his cheeks more sucked in, making me feel as though he needed more food. After a few more minutes of staring, I noticed he seemed to be muttering something, and his brows creased and he looked concerned, when I realised he was probably having another nightmare.

'Before he was talking like these nightmares were the future, I wonder why he was blaming himself for Alice's pain? Perhaps he can see snippets of the future or something. I'll have to research more on werewolves, all I thought they did was turn into a wolf. Have to grab some stuff in town then. In the mean time I may as well wake him up and stop the nightmare' I thought.

Slowly I nudged him, and shook his shoulders a little, that's when he whined, as if in pain, and he jerked his hand towards his stomach, where I remember the scar was. I shook him again, and started to say his name.

"Benjamin, benjamin come on wake up, it's just a dream, your okay. Wake up, it's okay" I started saying to him, to which he whimpered a few more times, before shooting awake with a shudder and he sat straight up, panting and tears spilled over his eyelids.

He ran his hands through his hair, obviously attempting to calm himself, which seemed to not be working out.
He wasn't looking at me, and it seemed he hadn't noticed I was still beside him, so I placed a hand on his shoulder and he jumped, snapping his head sideways to look at me, and took a breath.

"What're you doing in here?" He asked, hushed and slightly sleepily.

"I- I came in last night, when you were crying.. and I calmed you down, you eventually fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you, so I dozed off... when I woke up you were muttering and whimpering, like you were having a bad dream so I woke you up"

"Oh... uh sorry" he said, blushing deeply. I decided I liked it when he blushed, it was so deep on his pale skin, and gave me butterflies. Stop it.

"It's no problem, I figured I should look after you considering you looked after me while I was out cold" I pointed out.
He nodded, and smiled at me, and that's when I realised our legs were still practically wrapped around each other, and I started to blush. I quietly started to unwrap myself from him, when he made eye contact with me. His grey eyes reminded me of grey moonstone, and I was instantly captivated, forgetting the intractable task of unwrapping myself. He blushed, and I felt myself smile and tried to calm my breathing.

"I jut thought... I should say thanks again... for uh looking after me... i appreciate it. I also get it if you wanna ask questions or anything, and I'm happy to answer them" he said, all the while keeping eye contact, and blushing deeper and deeper.

"Oh- it's okay, trust me, I uh.. I just felt like you could use some help. I have a few, but there's one that bugging me the most" I started, and looked to him for permission, once he nodded I continued. "Well I was just wondering, you said last night that you saw what happened to Alice before it happened or something, and that you could've stopped it, what do you mean by that?"

That was when he broke the eye contact, and he looked down for a few moments. Instantly I missed them, and felt like tilting his head back up, but I just looked down as well, and waited for his answer.

"I can see the future of people I care about" he started with shaky breath, starting to gain confidence. "Only the significant things tho. And they can always change or be intercepted, but it happens in my dreams. I can't stop them, and they don't happen all the time, and I don't know when they're going to happen, only that they might happen if nothing changes. So I saw what happened to Alice, but I also see other things. It only ever is the people I care about."

I nodded, and realised I had one more question. "Okay. So you see the future of people you care about. Nice.. so... is it because you're a werewolf or is it something else?"

"It's something else, but part of it is because I'm a werewolf. The part of seeing the future I was born with, and because of it I was treated horribly, and later on I ran away. Once I became a werewolf, it changed to being people I'm protective of, or the people in my 'pack' so to speak."

Then he made eye contact with me, and I realised that must explain the scar I saw. "So you were treated horribly... you mean someone hurt you?" When he nodded, I felt rage boiling inside me, and it almost scared me a little how protective I'd become over the older boy. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug, and whispered sorrys into his ear. Eventually I pulled away, and he smiled at me, and reassured me that he's okay now, thanks to Noah.
Feeling a little more relieved that he was safe, my focus went back to our still slightly entwined legs, and he seemed to realise what I was looking at. Blushing and muttering sorrys, we moved apart, and by that time the room was light enough for me to see the time. It was almost breakfast, and we had definitely slept in.

"God I probably stink, I'm sorry, I've been in these clothes since I got here, we really have to do get my old ones" I muttered, to which he laughed, and realised he was barely dressed.
He squealed when he looked down at himself, and buried down under the sheets, attempting to hide himself, and we both burst out laughing. I said something about going to get cleaned up and ready for breakfast, and he nodded and said he best do the same.