Breaking point

Sorry that this ones a bit shorter, hope you guys enjoy it though. I really like writing this story, and don't worry, it's get much more interesting soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a bad feeling in my gut as me and my mother made our way down to the station, to see if Kiera was okay. I could feel my nerves growing, if Kiera was in trouble I could never see her again. Mum held my hand and tried to keep my calm, but I could feel myself getting tense with every step.

Eventually we reached the station, and waited in a line, with a few other people. I noticed the man from the store was there as well, but he seemed to be much happier than everyone else there. I wondered what he was there for the whole time we were in the line. Mum decided to do the talking, so I just numbed out their conversation as I sat there waiting to find out where she was.

"I'm sorry miss, but I can't allow you to see her. She's been found guilty of spreading the word about your... daughters predicament. There's nothing I can do"

I looked up at my mother. Her face looked hurt, sad and almost guilty. I heard what she said, and I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry. It was my fault. I was the reason she was getting locked away. Because I couldn't be normal.

My mother noticed me getting tense, and she ran over to me trying to calm me.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. Please just stay calm, don't freak out, I'm sure they'll figure something out, it's alright, remember what you've been trained" she said, but I noticed she kept her distance. They all did. As soon as they found out they all stayed away. But this time it happened, I couldn't hold it back. I felt my feet leave the ground, not even realising my wings had sprouted. That must be why everyone was staring. I felt myself get higher as I closed my eyes and started to cry and scream, feeling the guilt wash over me.
"Miss I'm going to have to ask you to calm down" the lady said in a scared tone. I opened my eyes and saw fear slip across her face as I stared her dead in the eye. I saw her press the 'help' button next to her desk.

"Fuck you." Was the only thing I could say before I blasted through the wall, and felt my body pummel straight through the wall. I was always amazed when my powers shone through, although I did feel guilty when I heard the screams coming from the people inside.

"Where is she" I nearly yelled at the lady, picking her up by her shirt. I noticed how her eyes went wide, and how she must've noticed the change on my features.

"Your eyes... they've gone completely black! What are you?"
"I said where IS SHE" I growled, feeling it come out of the back of my throat.

"I don't know- I'm sorry"

I grunted and dropped her on the ground, and she landed calmly on her feet.

"Fine. I'll find her myself, useless service" I said as I landed and ran full speed down the hallway behind her, shouting out for Kiera. I knew no one could catch me, no one was as fast or as strong as me, and no one even knew what I was. A smile spread across my face as I remembered how fun it was to run as fast as I really could and rest my limits. Until I felt a hand grab my shoulder. And a voice quietly said

"You're like me"