True meaning of Love

After Tsunade left our classroom and moved to the next, the remaining twenty minutes of class were hell. I could no longer focus, I had to hold in my tears and my heart was painfully aching, it was so pain that I could feel it physically each time I exhaled.

I just wanted to run out of the room.

The bell finally rang, I was the first one to get up from my seat and dashed out of the classroom. Shikamaru caught up to me as I was panting after the sudden run. "Naruto, you alright? Choji and I are worried for you. We know about your break up with Ki-"

"Don't say his name.. I'm fine. Just need a little time alone." I patted my good friend's shoulder, assuring him. I smiled and waved goodbye but as my back turned on him my smile automatically dropped.

I shut the door to my apartment. I laid in bed and I immediately began bawling. I kept wiping these damned tears but they kept falling. It was no use. I refuse to see myself like this! I can't be alone, the silence and the thoughts are killing me!

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and looked through my contacts. Should I call Shikamaru or Choji?

But I don't want them to see me in this state. I don't think they can handle it.

I ended up calling Mr. Uchiha.

"..Naruto?"

Hearing his voice, I couldn't help but to cry more. I wanted to speak but I was so choked up by the lump in my throat.

"I'm coming over." He instantly replied after hearing my pathetic weeping.

I texted him the address and half an hour later, he was outside my door, ringing my bell. I swung open the door and rush to hug him immediately, hoping to fill in the emptiness in my heart.

Sasuke stepped in, with me still clinged onto him, he closed the door behind him. "Do you hate me, Sasuke?" I mumbled.

"Hate you? Never." He brushed his fingers through my hair. "But.. Dont you feel like I'm using you?" I continued sobbing. "I've always pushed you away, but now with Kiba gone, I'm suddenly hanging onto you. I'm so pathetic I know I know I know!" I blabbered it all out as if I'm drunk.

"No, I don't feel that way. I am happy you chose me over everyone else. I'm happy you trust me. I'm happy you let me be there for you." Sasuke kissed my forehead delicately. Again, my hands never reached out to push him away.

Why is Sasuke so good and understanding to me?

I don't deserve it.

The weekdays flew by and everyday after school, Sasuke would walk home with me and stay by my side until I feel better. Sometimes he would even stay overnight. The funny thing is, despite him always being such a pervert to me, he never tried anything funny during the time we spent together, alone. In my house. He never took advantage of me when I was weak. Instead, he took care of me.

Again, why is he so good to me?

I really don't deserve it.