Denial

I can't believe it..

Sasuke and I..

Kissed.

We shouldn't have.
I'm with Kiba.
I'm the worst.

Now I will never be able to tell Kiba about the whole crazy Uchiha situation.

I thought of just running out the door, but I was furious with Sasuke.
This is all his fault!

It takes two hands to clap.. But if he didn't do it.. I wouldn't have..

"Sasuke! You bastard!"
I clenched my fist. I had enough of the heart racing, mind blurring, body sweating and feelings confusion shit.
I'm so tired of it! I don't even feel that way with Kiba..

Wait I don't feel that way with Kiba..

I covered my mouth.
And that shameless Sasuke grabbed my waist, taking advantage of me when my guard was down. He pulled me closer and whispered lovingly, "Do I kiss better than Kiba?"

Does that mean..

I slapped him. "How dare you, Sasuke Uchiha!" I lost total respect for him as a teacher.
"I love you more than him. I want to be better than him, at everything." He grabbed my wist before I could slap him again.
"I'm glad to see you don't treat me like a teacher anymore.." He smirked as he kissed my hand.

..I don't love Kiba?

There's no way.

I was to weak to fight back and I let him hold my hand. "You don't know exactly how much Kiba loves me.." I muttered under my breath.
"And you don't know how much I love you.." His voice became softer as he moved closer to my face. "He can't love you as much as I do.." He continued, attempting to kiss me again.

How does he do it?
How does he make me feel this way?
I easily stray and get weak whenever he's around..

I can't do this..
I have to leave!

My phone unexpectedly rang in my pocket, and I was sent back to reality. I slid out my phone to see Kiba calling me.
Fuck. Oh no.
I feel like I'm hiding from him.
I feel like a total cheater now.

I covered Sasuke's mouth before I answered the call. "Hey Kiba. What's up?"

"Class's starting and you're not here yet. Are you okay?" He replied.

My voice was shaking. I was afraid to death he would find out.
It was as if I'm cheating.

"I, uh, I'm feeling unwell. So I'm at uh, the nurse's office." I coughed out. Lying through my teeth makes me sick. I never want to do it again.

Sasuke was attempting to speak and I pressed harder against his lips as I shook my hard vigorously.

Idiot. Does he want Kiba to know I'm with him?!
Come to think of it,maybe he does..

He wants to ruin Kiba's and I relationship!

"Ah, you should have texted me. You got me worried sick. I'll visit you after class okay? See ya."

"Wait it's not-" and the call ended.

"Shit!" I cursed.
"What should I do, Mr Uchiha?"

"When we are alone, you can call me Sasuke. Don't worry, I'll send you to the nurse's office later."
He patted my head.

"I don't get why you wouldn't tell him you're with me though. I'm a teacher after all. There's nothing suspicious about it." He said it so causally as if we didn't just kissed.

And then he leaned closer again, and as if mocking me he said, "Unless you're feeling guilty?"

"Duh! Of course I feel guilty! I'm a cheater now. I'm going to hell!" I wanted to raise my voice against his stupidity but I tried my best to keep it low before we got busted.

"Oh wow, I never knew you were serious about it." He moved further but his arms still wrapped around me.

Serious about it..?
He means the kiss?
I looked at him, puzzled by what he just said. "You mean.. You weren't serious..?"
Why did I just feel..

Hurt?

He chuckled when my eyes betrayed me, showing pain. "Of course not, silly. I was talking about your relationship with Kiba."

A part of me was relieved and a part of me was still confused why I was hurt.

"Of course I'm serious.." I looked down, feeling stupid and embarrassed.

"I've never taken a relationship seriously. So I apologize." He kissed my forehead.
"If you're gonna apologize, stop kissing me! Cause you're making me feel worse!!"

He laughed as he kissed my forehead again. It's a trap.
I have to get away now.

I escaped the Uchiha's arms and kept my distance from him.
I folded my arms and got serious, "Alright, teacher. Enough is enough. I don't care how much you're in love, you HAVE TO stay away from Kiba and I."

Sasuke's became disappointed while he moved towards me and I took steps back. "Why?"

I reached the wall, and the bigger man was still coming at me. "I just said to stay away!" I pushed him away.
But he was too strong, my hands were pushing him off me but he still ended up close to my face. "What does he have that I don't?" He asked coldly and softly.

Just then there was a knock on his door. Sasuke looked at the door before turning back to me.
He had no choice but to back off and he grunted as he opened the door.

"What is it?" He asked but I couldn't see who it was because his body blocking my line of sight.

Who is it?
Please don't let it be Kiba..