Heartbroken

Sasuke sighed, "You shouldn't have moved, you should have rested more at the Nurse's office."

"I shouldn't have moved? Because you didn't want me to see this?!" I screamed at him, I admit I was mad at Sai for humiliating me. But.. I never planned to get revenge.

"Don't be angry at me, I did it for you." He casually told me as if he didn't just beat a student up. "It's because it is for me that's why I'm angered!" I stormed off. How could Sasuke be a teacher?! He has no morals!

"Naruto, wait." Sasuke caught up to me easily. He grabbed me and pulled me in. I pushed him away, "Don't think because I'm single, I'll be with you!" I screamed at his face and ran off. This time he didn't chase after me, stunned by what I said.

Like hell I'll be with him.

Over my dead body!

It was a Tuesday morning. I was walking up to the school gates when I saw Kiba, leaning against the school gate, awaiting for my arrival as usual.

Kiba..

I smiled to him and waved, but my hand dropped to my side when I realized he was actually waiting for Hinata. He greeted her with a hug, like how he would normally have greeted me. I was stoned.

I could feel a piece of my heart break while I watched it. Never in a million years could I have imagine Kiba doing all these to someone else. Never..

I wanted to disappear from the scene, I wanted to turn back and just run home.

But it started pouring suddenly. I had no other choice but to dash into the school to get shelter just in time to hear the bell ring. But I had no mood for class. My knees gave in and I instantly fell to the floor. Luckily, everyone was in class and I get to enjoy the solitude in the empty hallway.

What have I done?

...

I felt tears leaking from my eyes. I felt my heart ache. I felt my body growing weak. This is the true meaning of heartbroken, huh?

I just broke down. I felt extremely tired suddenly.

I'm so fucking stupid..

How could I have let Kiba go..

After all he did for me..

I'm not the best, I am just the worst!

I hate myself! I hate myself! I hate myself! "I hate myself!" I bit my tongue when those thoughts escaped my lips.

I continued sobbing in the corner, I didn't care if my cries echoed the hallway.

"Naruto.. I knew I heard your voice." Sasuke emerged from the end of the hallway, making his way towards me.

"Leave me alone.." I sniffed, eyes staring into thin air. He didn't listen to me, he continued getting closer and picked me up. He carried me in his arms, I was too weak to fight. I gave in.

Mr. Uchiha brought me to his office and placed me down on the chair.

"What happened?" Sasuke calmly sat beside me, his expression filled with concern.

"Sasuke.." Was all I could say.