Tonight I'm yours

Kiba turned the knob and opened the door.
A gorgeous man from behind it, appeared.
"Mr. Uchiha." We both greeted in respect, my heart still pounding in my chest.
"Welcome." My lover invited the teacher in.

Mr. Uchiha gracefully stepped in, looking like a celebrity. "Thanks, you've got a nice place." He looked around before his eyes landed on me. Finally, he made me feel as though I wasn't invisible to him again.
He was avoiding me all day.

I'm glad he isn't mad anymore.

He raised the corners of his lips, "Hey Naruto.." With that same passionate tone that made my body shiver.

"Hi there, Mr.Uchiha." We walked towards Kiba's room with Kiba at the back, following us.
I was trying to stay calm.
Thank god Kiba is here with me..
I can't face this pervert alone!

We sat down on our chairs all facing each other, in between us was a round table with geography books.

Sasuke took the textbook and flipped it open and we followed.

"Oh that's right, I haven't served my guests the drinks!" Kiba stood up from his seat, "I'll be right back!"
"No, wait-" But by the time I turned around, Kiba left the room already.

Leaving the teacher and I alone in the room. My danger senses were ringing as my heart raced.

"I'll go help Kiba." I wanted to leave the room but Sasuke grabbed my hand at the last second and pulled me onto his lap.

"Stop!" I tried to be as soft as possible. "How rude are you to do this in his room!"
"Then let's go to my room after this." He answered while kissing me.

"That's not the point!" I stood up but was pulled down by the stronger man again.

"You look so irresistible today, I just couldn't look at you, you know?"
He kissed me again with his hands on my hips.

Is that the reason why he ignored me?
"It was such a torture to be around you and not look at you.." I threw his hands off my hips, "I know when you bumped me today was not an accident!" I stood up, facing him. "Why did you-"

"Because it pissed me off whenever I see you so close with him."
Sasuke immediately cut me off before I could ask.

"Sorry, the tea took a while to make!" Kiba came into the room with a tray carrying hot tea.

Oh thank god, Kiba you're finally here..
And thank goodness I wasn't in as physical contact with that flirt when Kiba came in!
But the places he kissed..
I feel weird.

I quickly sat back down and hid my burning face behind the text book.
But Sasuke really doesn't care if Kiba saw us like this..
Is he dead serious on breaking us up?

"Do you have beer instead?" Mr. Uchiha asked casually.

"Hey, you're not suppose to drink in front of your students!" I put the book down as I exclaimed loudly. I just turned 18 and I've never drank.

"We aren't in school." Sasuke laid back and folded his arms. "Besides, we're more than teacher and student right?" Sasuke said that to us but eyes only looking at me.

"Awesome! You're so fun to be with , Mr Uchiha! I'll go buy some beer!"
"Buy?" I muttered out helplessly as Kiba left the room again and the next thing I knew I heard the front door opening and closing.

I'm dead.

I turned to look at Mr Uchiha, watching his every move.
"Naruto," he turned his chair to face me. "Would you stay with me this weekend?"

Huuuuuuh?!
"What?" What the hell does he mean? As if I will!

"I don't want to miss you tonight."
He leaned in closer to me, whispering such poisonous words.

"What?" I was dumbfounded.

"Do you realize the only reason I can see you is because of school?" Mr Uchiha cupped my cheek.
"And do you realize how much pain you put me through while every student is cheering during the weekends and holidays?"

Those words.. My mind is spinning.
I don't know what to believe.