"You used her as bait!" Arlo's cocked his head in amusement, "Accept the fact that your are dead, it's not like getting eaten by this bear will make a difference."

        "What's going on?" The magenta haired girl mumbled, dusting off the dirt on her knees. "And how did I end up over here?" She gazed at the scene in front of her, where Arlo was clutching the ground, laughing hysterically and muttering 'I'm dead, I'm dead.' And where a huge bear looked straight back at her, baring it's teeth. She started to back up, almost to try to put distance between her and the bear.

      "Activate your ability!" I yelled, repeating it for the third of fourth time. "Unless you want to get eaten by this bear, I suggest you do it!"

       Her eyes snapped back to mine, and she glared. "Well, after a very eventful day, in which I used my ability too much," she let out a fit of coughs, " I might add, it's not very possible." She fell back to her knees, coughing again. He eyes squinted, almost as if she was trying to keep herself conscious.

      I was about to respond until I saw the bear looking back at me. A furious intent in its eyes, I was pretty sure he was hungry, or maybe just angry...

      "Then do something!" I yelled to both Arlo and Sera, although I didn't really expect Arlo to so much. He was already going crazy. Besides, I was the only one here that seemed perfectly fine, both mentally and physically. Well, maybe not mentally... but that's besides the point.

       "What type of bear is it?!" Sera yelled back, her voice raising. Although she did have a few cracks in it.

       I stared back at the bear, and cocked my head. "It's a bear, I don't know what type it is, and I don't think it matters! All you need to know, is that it's a bear!!"

       "It's a grizzly," a voice from behind me whispered. I stared back at Arlo, surprised that he had spoken. "You know, we are already dead, not much to lose now, is there."

        Without hesitation, I yelled out, "it's a grizzly!" Hoping that Arlo hadn't been lying, or that the wasps hadn't got to him. Maybe that's it...

       "A grizzly?" I heard a frustrated sigh, "well, uh, duck!" Right then, she fell to the ground, whether on purpose or not, I didn't know. But I just stared at her in puzzlement.

     "Duck? And where are we supposed to get a duck?"

      "Not the noun you idiot!" She yelled, "the action!"

       "Wait a second," I put a hand to my chin, completely ignoring the bear coming closer to me. "The action... well, that's." I immediately crouched down. How did it take me so long to realize that? "Is this it?"

       "Play dead!"

        Now this is getting a little bit too suspicious... "Are you trying to get me killed?!" I stood up once again, "a grizzly bear wont be lenient with me just because I look dead!"

      I heard an annoyed grunt coming from Arlo, and to my surprise, he was laying down. "Actually," he began, in a 'matter of fact,' voice. "Grizzly bears will leave you alone if you play dead."

        "And why do you care?" I spat out, glaring at him, "weren't you supposedly 'dead' just a few seconds ago?"

      He shrugged, grinning ear to ear. "Well, I decided that If we were all already dead, I might as well enjoy looking as that bear rips your head off. You know, just to watch. Then you'll be..." he thought about it, and grinned.

     "The headless tyrant!"

      I simply stared at him blankly, even though I could hear a fit of laughter coming from Sera. Although they turned into coughs later on.

The bear by now was only a couple meters away, and I knew that it was now or never. Let's just hope that these two aren't trying to get me killed. I probably crouched sooner... waiting until it was so close wasn't a very smart decision.

      "Fine then," I grumbled slowly, "I'll play dead." I crouched down again, and leaned on my back, shutting my eyes just to make it more believable. Although I stuck out my tongue for the fun of it. Not like a bear has any humour anyway.

       The bear loomed over me, and I heard from the distance. 'Eat his head!' But I kept silent, even though I wanted to strangle every single person in this d*mn forest, including the man Keene who was checking on us. And that evil black eyed bear.

        I heard a series of steps farther away, and they began to get softer, and farther.

       "John," a slow voice began to speak over the silence. "Are you headless?"

      Deciding that the bear was gone, I stood up quickly, and glanced towards the blonde haired boy in front of me. Who was still closing his eyes.

       "Obviously not, although I wish it happened to you."

       "Both of you," the blue eyed girl stared at both of us, and the position that we were all in. "Quit it. We almost got attacked, and I'm serious," her face darkened, "one of us could have gotten severely injured or worse," she stared at Arlo as she said this, "died."

      "But I'm already dea...." Arlo began to repeat the same sentence, almost as if he was trying to convince himself.

      "I saved you," Sera interrupted him, immediately catching his attention. "Using time manipulation to get you back on the ground when you were in mid air." She put both of her hands to her head, clutching it. "You have no idea what it feels like to think that somebody is completely dead." She rubbed her eyes, "that was exasperating."

       "So I'm not dead?" Arlo gazed back at his hands almost in wonder, "Well, that's, not entirely believable..."

      Sera stood up, and quickly sat back down at the pain in her chest. "Well, give it a thought tomorrow, Okay? We are all tired now, and although we have nothing built up, I think it's best to just sleep, even if it end up raining."

       "Yeah sure." Both Sera and Arlo were surprised to hear that, and to tell the truth, So was I.

        "Well," Sera cocked her head to the side. "I think that one of the first times you've actually agreed with me."

      "You know what they say," Arlo shrugged, "there is a first time for everything."

       I sat down, smiling. "Okay then, so we just go to sleep, just like that?"

      "Yup," Sera nodded. "And wherever you both decide to sleep, stay away from me." She stuck out her tongue, "Arlo, you have the worst luck with wasps, and nearly got yourself killed. And John," she looked over to me and shook her head, "you got us all in danger. You just had to attract a bear, honestly, I don't know what to say. You both are danger magnets."

         We both looked down sadly. It wasn't like I was trying to get them killed anyway...

        "Goodnight." I could hear the smile in Arlo's voice as he said this, "I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope that I'm not dead tomorrow morning."

        "Goodnight," Sera muttered laying down. She sighed in annoyance. "I swear, you both are the most troublesome people I have ever had the misfortune of crossing ways with."

       Deciding that I might as well say it, I whispered. "Goodnight." Although, I truly didn't know what to think of today. So instead, I went with what Arlo said.

       "I hope I'm alive in the morning..."