Isn't it perfect!

Start from the beginning

 "You are the only woman to handle that temper!" Jiro observed as you wiggled your eyebrows at her, as it wasn't a lie since the day you had met, you had a way with him. 

"You have no idea!" Katsuki wiggled his eyebrows as well making your face go red since he was doing it a lewd way. 

"Don't be a perv!" you slap his muscular arm noticing there was a twinge to it, and instantly began using you quirk giving him the 'why the fuck didn't tell me you had an ache in your arm? look getting a shrug in response before he continued the previous conversation. 

"I'm not. I just can't help myself!" he put you on his knee hugging you and biting at your neck making you try not to squeal too loudly. 

"Seriously! You guys are like teenagers!" Mina whined as you smiled at her remember the first time you had sex again. 

"Yeh we are!" you smirk as you ruffle Katsuki's hair as you do with Haru's. 

"I will throw you in the lake." he had a devilish smirk on his face you counter with your own making him flatter a second. 

"Oh really! It wouldn't be the first time I've been in that lake, although I used to wear a lot less!" the comment alone turns him on as he tries to remember there are other people around.

"What do you mean by less?" Uraraka commented making you look at her about to speak, but Momo clears her throat. 

"She means wearing nothing, doesn't she Shoto!" she blushes a little as does the usually cool faced red and white-haired man. 

 "Yes, we were drunk when they first moved in. Well erm, we may have all jumped in" he was blushing like crazy, as no one knew this side of the couple that everyone would say was posh. AS Momo certainly was a deviant after one too many tequilas as was Shoto.

 "You've seen these guys naked?" Kaminari is intrigued, whereas Iida and Midoryia are shocked at the man they thought they were close to. 

"Oh yeh! Was a right blast. I do actually have a hot tub as well it's over there" smiling as you point to the area with lots of fairy lights around it. "We shall have to have a night in it some time again!" smiling at the thought of making plans for the future.

 When you all finally got tired you headed into your tent, to see Haru snuggled directly in the middle as you changed into your PJ's.

Getting onto the airbed Katsuki went to one side of the sleeping boy and you snuggled into the other as you both faced into each other. "Thank you, daddy, for Katsuki," Haru mumbled in his sleep. Looking up at the guy he was looking at the sleeping boy, stroking his hair then looking to you.

 "Night. I love you." his voice a husky whisper to not wake the birthday boy up as you smiled back at your future husband. 

 "Love you too!" was the last thing you said before the two of you joined Haru in the land of nod 

The next morning you get up and make breakfast for everyone as the kids play around, deciding to take it inside. The guys take down all the tents for you, packing them away as you tidy the kitchen, the other women watch the kids before you all just chill and eventually going their own ways.

After that the next few weeks you helped Katsuki to move his stuff in. He also decides to rent out his apartment instead of selling it. His words almost confirming you had said the right thing to marry him, as he would be a nice place for Haru to start off when he was older.

Due to the ash blonde moving in you decided to go through Ash's stuff, boxing it up for the time being placing them in a spare room, as you weren't quite ready to get rid of anything. A few of his t-shirts you liked to wear around the house you kept with your stuff, including the t-shirt that had holes in but you had brought it for his 18th that said 'Donkey'.

Katsuki didn't have too much stuff, to be honest like he said before, he used to spend all his time working.  Taking upon yourself with the help of Eijiro, Denki and Sero you turned one of the rooms into a man cave for him as a surprise with his massive TV and consoles, as well as a few technical bits of your own. He loved it of course! 

He'd cut back a bit on the hero work but was still pretty busy. You were especially busy since you were, now working part-time as a Pro again. When it came out the papers went crazy over the story, trying to work out the reasons you had come out of retirement. Of course, you advised it's because your son was older and that you were always planning to come back out eventually.

Sho's fashion show was a great success and he couldn't stop talking to you about everything. Momo didn't even get any chance to speak, as he acted as if she wasn't there but you made sure to include her in the conversation. Never thinking about it at the time you thought it was just because he didn't know her from school as he did you.  Also, since your first session, he had been for a few more making it a regular session, advising it helped with his posture and stuff.

No more threats from the person who was targetting you came. Of course, you had thought you would of by now since your ankle was fully healed. The attacks also stopped on women with hand quirks. It was also revealed from questioning those attacked that you were the only one that was almost sexually assaulted, confirming that you had been the target all along. 

 Even though the attacks had stopped on people with hand quirks, there had now been a woman with feathered wings similar to Sho's go missing but hers were white. There were no leads, it's as if she was there one minute and gone the next with no clues to what had happened at all.

You informed Sho to contact you if anything went wrong and he felt touched that you would offer to help if he was ever in trouble. Of course, you didn't realise just how much the guy was in love with you and had been for a very long time.

What had also surprised you was that it hadn't come out yet that Katsuki and yourself were not only living together but were engaged with no wedding date set. You still weren't ready to move that far yet, but you knew Katsuki didn't mind he was just happy with the idea of you being Mrs Bakugou in the future and having a family together.

At the end of the day, you were only 25 nearly 26. Having plenty of years left and at the moment you were both just enjoying having the company of each other. However, you knew it wouldn't stay out the papers for too long since reporters were always looking for the latest scoop going on in the hero world. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***