14) Sticky Situation

"Don't move." The voice growled.
The girls stopped what they were doing, frozen in place as scared as each other.
"Put that bag down." The person spoke again.
"It's ours—."
"Put it down!"
Nayeon did as she was told and with Sana they dropped their bags on the floor.

"We don't want any trouble." Jihyo assured the person, but they didn't listen.
"All of you, turn around slowly and don't try anything stupid!" It made clearer that the person was definitely a female, a female that was confident yet scared in her own mind.
Each one of them turned around slowly only to see a tall teenage girl towering over them as she pointed a small, but menacing weapon.

A revolver. One of an old fashioned gun that seemed to be popular in a few areas.
"S-She has a g-gun." Dahyun gulped down her last words.
"Don't speak or I will shoot." Her voice shook a bit.
"We're not here to hurt you." Jihyo repeated, but the young girl ignored her.
"When I point at you, you'll have to walk over to me." She instructed.
"What will you do?" Sana asked.
"I will zip tie you, then my friend will somehow deal with you... unless you've done something with her!"

"We haven't I swear. We haven't came across anyone." Jihyo breathed in deeply.
"Okay... then you come up first." She demanded.
Jeongyeon stepped forward, "Hey! We did nothing wrong."
The tall girl breathed heavily, "You broke in our house and tried to steal our food, sure you've done nothing wrong?"

Jihyo signalled Jeongyeon to back away, shaking her head at her.
The stranger took one of the zip ties and wrapped it around Jihyo's wrists, she tightly pulled them together making Jihyo clutch in pain.
"You're hurting her." Chaeyoung spoke.
"No... it's fine, we have to do what she says."
Each of the girls were now tied up with the zip tie, the problem was that they couldn't escape until they were proven innocent.

The tall stranger sat them around a circle in the living room as she removed all weapons or items from their body and put them on a pile in another room.
Afterwards, she had a rope and tied around the group. They weren't going anywhere at anytime soon.

"Is this necessary?" Jeongyeon asked.
"There's six of you and one of me, I don't trust any of you." She said.
The girl sat down on her sofa and released all the tension she had.
"So... w-what are you doing to do?" Dahyun felt intimidated as she came face to face to her.
"Waiting for someone."
"Who's that?"
She chuckled, "You'll see."

"We promise that we're no harm, we thought it was an abandoned cabin." Jihyo explained.
"Lies! I trust no Outsiders!" She shouted.
All of them grabbed their attention to her.
"We're...n-not Outsiders." Chaeyoung stuttered.
The tall young girl pointed straight at Jeongyeon.
"Then explain why the leader of the Outsider's sister is here with you."

The group of girls were struck silent.
"How do you know I'm—." Jeongyeon began, but then was interrupted.
"I saw that rebellion and I watched it happen. That's when we left Seoul, because we knew what would happen after... The downfall of justice."
The room filled with silence, Sana, Jihyo and Nayeon didn't deny what the stranger said, it was true. The Outsiders wanted the power to themselves and then they were greedy for more and started to take over different parts of Korea, placing their settlements all over the place.

"I... uh... I'm sorry." Jeongyeon lowered her head. In fact, no one knew that she was forced to join the Outsiders. Her sister, Seungyeon, needed Jeongyeon as an assistant and ever since then, she was now with the Outsiders.
"Your sorry wouldn't get my friend back."
"Your friend?" Nayeon spoke.

She glanced to each girl before stopping at Dahyun. The girl sighed once again.
"It doesn't matter, you've already caught her." That's when she went quiet as she sat down on the sofa.
"We don't know what you mean." Jihyo said and the girl furrowed her eyebrows.
"You took our friend from us! She was innocent and you took her away for nothing!"

They listened to her, she was getting emotional. Someone had to change the subject. Jihyo took in charge, "You said 'us'; is there anyone else with you?"
She looked up and nodded.
"My friend, she's Japanese and I'm Taiwanese." She replied calmly.
"So you both came to study in Korea?" Jihyo continued to have a conversation with her.
"Yes— that's all I'm going to say. I'm sorry, but I don't trust you." The girl trembled as she held the gun in her pocket.

Jeongyeon took the stance and kept calm, "It's okay we get that you don't trust us, but we're not here to hurt you."
The scared girl closed her eyes.
"Your name, what's your name?"
"Ch-Chou... T-Tzuyu." With a bit of confidence she answered.
"I'm Yoo Jeongyeon and that was Park Jihyo."

The girls watched amazed, they were actually seeing Jeongyeon being confrontational for once.
"W-Why are you being nice, you're an Outsider? Is this some kind of trick?" Tzuyu trembled once again.
"I promise you this isn't a trick, we're—."

But Jeongyeon stopped after the door creaked open.
"Tzuyu?"

-
Thank you all for the 1k reads!