22) Any Ideas?

An idea. They had none at that time. The settlers and the girls were set a task and meet a certain quota, but they were never going to leave this place if they knew that they would kill everyone if one of them escaped.

During their work, they conversed in secret. All the settlers tried to think of a plan, but it resulted in certain death.
Rebelling, overpowering and just basically everything they wanted to try.
Momo always declined every possible opportunity, she was scared that someone would get hurt.

When everyone was in a doubt, there was always someone with a plan. She didn't sleep, no one saw her in the morning. Jeongyeon, planned everything out, what had to happen and how to escape The Outsiders. She didn't want her friends to be in this situation. It had to be her to get them out, it was her responsibility to do it.

As night fell once more, the girls gathered around the same oil lit lamp that now seemed to grow affectionate on them.
The cynical laughters echoed through the settlement almost like it was mocking them.
"There has to be a way." Sana laced back and forth, around the group.
All they noted was to keep quiet, the Outsiders were right outside their tent.

"There's no escape." Momo spoke with a saddened tone.
Some denied.
"She's right, there is none." Jihyo mumbled as the group came to the realisation of this dreadful revelation, they became quiet.
"I guess we're staying here." Mina sighed and no one saw her mouth the words 'forever' after.

Jeongyeon overheard what they were saying. She sat on the ground and put her ear on the fabric tent. She had to act, she needed - she must tell them.
She rose and told the guards to take a break, she waited for the right opportunity to go in.
Hesitation...she was seen as a traitor and a liar.
If they saw her, will they be influenced?
Will they trust her?

Slowly, the tent curtain moved aside. When they saw who it was, they all became defensive.
"What are you doing here?" Chaeyoung sharply spoke. It struck Jeongyeon, the gaze from the girl was too much to bare.
"I-I have a p-plan." She stammered, their looks were plain scary, it was unlike of them.
"Then why should we trust you? Traitor." Nayeon grumbled the last word, yet it was clear.

"Guys, just let her talk." Momo silenced them, she still kept an keen eye on her.
"I know how to drive the Outsiders away, we can get them—." Jeongyeon was cut off.
"What do you mean 'we'?" Tzuyu snarled.
"Uh... I meant..."
"Tzuyu, it's okay. She's not with them." Sana placed her hand onto the tall girls shoulder.
"How can you be so certain?" Dahyun doubted.
"Because she's changed."

Jeongyeon paused. Someone, finally someone who trusted her. She felt confused, of all people, why Sana?
Jihyo stood up, she faced Jeongyeon as she looked straight into her eye. Her hand reeled back and smacked on the side of her head.
"Ow!" Jeongyeon cried.
"Do you want to help?" She asked.
"Y-Yes."
"Are you determined to risk your life?"
"Yes."
Jihyo grabbed her shirt and pulled towards herself.
"Are you certain we can trust you?"
"Yes."

Jihyo nodded her head, "Then tell us the plan."
.
.
.
It was set, the plan was on the roll. They waited for the next night.
Seungyeon told them that they were going to help her to find the Good Land tomorrow. It was a good thing they set everything quick. Now, they had to have perfect timing.

Jeongyeon got every settler involved, the children were hidden away in a separate tent.
They trusted her, they had to.

When darkness came over, they were set.
They waited in the tents, some were camouflaged and some were sneaking upon an Outsider. They had to wait for Jeongyeon's signal, she was standing next to her sister.
The settlers kept an eye on her.

She raised her hand and the plan started. One of the settlers had an oil lamp in their hand, all of a sudden there was a fire set alight on a tent which was used for empty storage space. Roaring at the people who stood near it.
Those who were sneaking and camouflaged attacked the guards and took their guns keeping them at gun point. Those who were hidden in the tents sneaked into the weapons stash.

"What is going on?" Seungyeon exclaimed, her voice shrilled up an octave, little did she know that Jeongyeon kept a keen eye on her. Her sister kept the transmitter radio in her hand.
When the other settlers started to show themselves more Outsiders cane from the other side, only a small amount had guns.
"Get them!"
But before they could move another step, Jeongyeon snatched the transmitter and Seungyeon's gun. She hooked her left arm, with the transmitter, around her neck and with her right hand, she held the gun up to Seungyeon's head.

"Everyone stop!"
The crowd went silent, only the fire crackled as some settlers tried to put it out. Outsiders and the settlers were face-to-face.
Jihyo and the others were at the side watching the whole situation going down.
"What are you doing?" Seungyeon tried to struggle out her way, but she resisted and waited for her action.
"All the Outsiders, I command you all to leave!" Jeongyeon shouted as her voice echoed.
"They won't listen to you. You're no leader." Her sister growled at her, almost hissing like an annoyed cat.
Jeongyeon gripped the gun harder and pushed the gun into her head.

"You wouldn't do it, you're a coward."
Jeongyeon stopped listening, she whispered in her ear.
"I know, but I won't hesitate to break this transmitter."
Seungyeon may not have seen her expression as she said that, but the tone she gave was almost menacing. She realised her little sister was changing.
"No! Think about it. You came all this way, all this way for what?! If you break it, there's no point in our lives."

There was a moment of stillness. The fire died down, nothing but an eerie silence, just like the day on the Incident. Solemn quiet, it became so vague. The memory was wiped away, they tried to forget it, but they still lived in the world of misery.

Then a clunk of metal hit the ground.
"What are you doing? No!" Seungyeon wriggled around as she relentlessly, helpless, just like a baby, called to stop.

BANG!

It echoed, the gun made itself known making people pay attention even more. The transmitter, gone. Thousands of pieces scattered around the ground. Now, it doesn't even resemble a transmitter, just a pile of useless junk.

Destroyed.

Jeongyeon slowly released her grip. Seungyeon scuttled onto the floor picking up any small pieces.
Her eyes met with Jeongyeon's, anger and hatred in both of theirs.
"Leave or things will get worse."
"You're a traitor! You've been denounced as my assistant... and my sister!" She screamed and ran in the opposite direction, the Outsiders followed behind as they left quick.

They were gone. Gone for now at least.
The settlers cheered, relieved mostly that their settlement was back to them. This time, no one got hurt miraculously.
Yet, Jeongyeon seemed to be the only one who wasn't happy.
"Are you okay?" Jihyo asked as the other girls gathered around. The latter stood there, then she burst out into tears, clutching onto the nearest person who was Nayeon.
It was different, Jeongyeon was never like this. A girl who act so tough had the softest heart.

Nayeon pulled her in tightly.
"It's okay, she's gone."
"I-I'm... sorry. For betraying all of... you." She softly sobbed into her chest. The group huddle around and one by one they started to embrace them.