chapter

Radesha' s POV

The Prince was obviously pissed at me for some reason I guess his trip to the world of whatever to become stronger wasn't fun. But for some reason it had to be done tonight, well at least he had to do the first step tonight.

He showered himself and now in process of getting dressed.
I walked out to him and attempted to help him to which he just blew me off! I wasn't about to kiss up to him though I've got to show him I won't always kiss up to his ass and put up with his shit and so I went straight into his shower as for some reason my clothes was already here anyways.

While I was showering I could feel all his emotions but for some reason he was trying hard to block his thoughts.
I know today is a hard day for him all and seeing as his main abuser will be here and he'll have to put up this strong and no bullshit facade to save his face showing everyone he's stronger now, that he's to whatever they always thought of him in order to save his kingdom.

I sighed to myself as I know am wrong to be acting this way. There is no way a slave should be acting like this with their master. It's good enough that he's treating me well and gives me so much authority, I guess I have no place to be acting like this.
I can't imagine what he's going through but what I can do is undergo this with him and be there for him as promised and that's exactly what I'll do.

Short chapter guys school's a  bitch but new update weekly now thanks for the wait loves!!!