chapter 6

Radesha's *Point of view *

This is my 4th day of bed rest and I have been up since 2am since I want to start my activities. I began by cleaning the West and East wings ,cleaning the halls and all forty rooms and changing the sheets . 'I have to wash those later' I thought as I head for my room to take a shower and prepare breakfast .

It is now 5am in the morning and I just walked into the kitchen.I decided to make toast bread , sausages and eggs with stir fry vegetables and slice fruit , since I picked fresh fruit especially for the prince. I blended some grapes and Rasberries to make some smoothie to have with his meal. It is now 6:30am and I've decided it's time to take breakfast to him.
   I knocked on his door but got no reply. I have been here for 5mins and there is no way he's having cold breakfast , on my first day so I pushed his door open stepped inside, placed his tray on the bedside table then closed the door. 

It was very dark in here an extremely hot meaning this place haven't been clean in a while .I sighed before shaking the prince awake ,                           'GoodMorning your Highness breakfast is served' I said before walking to his window and pulling the curtains to shed some light to this darkness, and the look of shocked filled his face when he saw me . There is no denying that .

Prince's *point of view*

I was having the best sleep in the past months since vampire's don't really sleep and when I do feel tired it's hard to sleep .Anyways I was sleeping so peacefully when suddenly I was shaken awake followed by a "GoodMorning your Highness breakfast is served" , the voice was strange , I have never heard it before but it was so serene yet stern quite devilish honestly its like she's a seductress at that thought the shock was gone an alert was all I felt as my instinct took over .

I took her in a choke hold
' Who are you?
Who sent you?
Are you woman enough to kill me?' I all but shout at once. I was breathing harshly and I was confused as to how she infiltrated my kingdom. I was trying to calm down but it wasn't working.
I took time to look at her and she was slightly fat with bruises on her arms and face where I can see .

Her breathing was extremely calm and then it clicked , its the sacrifice who should be my personal slave but one week haven't gone yet I thought before I heard a sigh and then felt small extremely warm hands rubbing smoothing circle on my back it felt so good honestly until I heard
" if I wanted to kill you Prince, I would have done it during your moment of shock, now it's time for breakfast". She spoke sternly. To say I was stunned, I checked the clock and it was 6:45 am. Am never up this early, in fact the helps are never up this early either so how is breakfast Ready I thought to Myself. I sighed before exiting my bathroom to see my bed made by my personal slave. 'You know, this isn't your job' I said to her.

💞Please VOTE And COMMENT On My Book. Thank you 💞