Chapter5

Radesha *point of view*

I was taken to my room and was Granted a week rest and then I would
officially started serving the prince .
To say the prince was  shocked to see a female sacrifice would be the understatement of the year .

It was obvious from his body language and facial expression but I don't care , am here to serve and that's what I'll do. I took a shower to rid myself of my awful strench and after an one hour I was out and Washing my dirty clothes .

It is now 6pm and I've cleaned my room and wash the sheets to the bed and they have dried. Everything seems to be in place so I'll sleep for tonight as tomorrow is a new day .

I turn on the air-conditioner in my room as I can't sleep in the heat and leaped under my sheet .  The last thing I thought is I'll rest for three days only and start working on the fourth day before darkness consume me .

Butler's *point of view*

'Your highness ' I said as I knocked on his door before entering as I know he won't answer me as I've been loyal right-hand man for years .
I walked in to see him laughing in bed with six dead bodies by his bed side I sighed as I dragged them to the cremation in vampire speed before the prince .

'Your highness' I say , 'I have even your personal slave a week of bed rest before she begins her duties '. He nodded his head yes but he had a distant look on his face so I asked ,
' Are you alright my lord?'
"Am I ever not alright " He answered weakly and I just  shook my head and bowed before leaving .

'That stupid prince thinks way too much of himself 'I thought to myself  before heading to the staff to check on their daily routines .