chapter 11

*Isaac 's pov*

What is wrong with him Nikolai I asked the Royal doctor who happens to be Hades' cousin. 
" well this is impossible but he somehow over boasted his growth and strength hormones at a level I have never seen which caused his brain to shut down as he's loosing control of his body. He also seemed to be in despair, so stressed he can't seem to contain his emotions for some reason. Something happened that seem to send his emotions in overdrive so his body is in a state of shock.".
He spoke confusedly yet fascinatingly.
" I don't know when he'll wake up but his situation isn't overly critical" he said sadly to which I signed in relief
This boy with be the death of me I thought as he continued.
" however if such a stress should attack him again anytime soon he'll be forced to into a coma as his body and my is not use to these emotions. " he concluded before smiling cheekily.

"So care to tell me what drove my heartless cousin to despair and I paled instantly like I was Pierce in the heart what do I do?  What the fuck do I say?
I mean yeah I know vampires are pale and all but I went whiter than paper when he asked me that question. 
I have an idea of what caused this but am not sure, but if my theory is correct the prince can change for better or worst who knows???!! 
I don't think the prince can get my worst though...  My subconscious mind spoke sassily but I signed and thought let's wait and see before turning away from Nikolai and opening the door gesturing for him to leave. 

As we descended the stairs Nikolai wore a coy expression before a divine scent hit our noses  and I knew exactly where it came from.  Nikolai looked at me questioningly and I signed before gesturing him to the kitchen. It's better I show him then explain I thought, he walked in w trance like state to the kitchen and I've never seen him like this. Plus he's more of the blood than food type.
"I've never smelt food like this"!! we both same at the same time before entering the kitchen.
The sight before me had me drooling and that's not something I'd normally do.  I looked at Nikolai to see him trying to put his hands under the plastic to steal some food but seems like Radesha hadn't noticed.  Sneaky bastard I thought as I tried to sneak some too.
She turned around smiling and asked, 
"How is it boys?  Does it taste well? " with glittering eyes but I couldn't answer the shock was too strong. This is the best food I have ever tasted I wonder what it is??  Nikolai moaned through his food.  She smiled warmly before turning around to finish what she was doing before saying
"I'll give you both one more if you set the table. And with that we rushed to set the tables.  She had us rapped around her fingers like kids in Disneyland. " I guess food really is the way to a man's heart" Nikolai said before she handed us the treats.

Radesha's POV

5 pm sharp everyone came in for dinner.
"OMG the kitchen smells delicious "!!! Some exclaim excitedly while some of them drool and wonder what is being served. 
" you cooked this all by yourself ?" Mr Seetle the head chef of the castle asked me amazed.
I smiled shyly and nodded,  he didn't reply as he seemed as stunned as everyone else.
Dinner is served,  I spoke as everyone rushed to their seats fighting to have the first serving.
I didn't want to tell them there was enough for everyone as they seemed happy and I don't think this happens very often so with that thought I went to the sink to finish washing the little dishes I have left to wash.
When I was finish I turned to the table yet I still didn't see gardener I always see through the Princes window. I guess he doesn't live here.
I checked my watch and saw it was only 5:15pm and he doesn't live till 5:30pm so he's still here. I took a large dish and packed him some food, maybe he eats a lot and has family back home I thought as I packed a good portion of everything and poured him some juice in a big bottle before slipping out without being noticed.

Can you please open the door for me?  I asked the guard, he opened the doors and before I walked out I turned to them and said
dinner is served in the kitchen and it's for everyone so please alert your fellow guards and join the others before they finish everything.

They stared at me nervously and wide-eyed and I was confused.
Don't you Vampires eat? I asked confused.
"Y-ye-yes we do but your highness would have our heads if we leave our posts! " one nervously admitted.
Well I won't tell him and if he finds out blame it on me.
I spoke before smiling and walked over to the garden.

As I neared the garden I saw a figure slumped tiredly over the Rose bench her seems to be very stressed but am not sure. As I neared him he looked up as saw me before standing to greet me.
His features were so strikingly feminie yet so handsome, too much for a human honestly definitely a magical being but I didn't comment.
Good evening I brought you dinner enough for your family back home I said.  As a relief smile Took over his face for some reason he's doesn't seem like a straight man.
"Thank you your highness" he spoke sincerely .   
We stood there and chatted away laughing and listening to each other when suddenly this bad feeling came over me but I didn't know what it was.
I was about to speak again when a pained moan echoed in my mind.
I stood there frozen not knowing if am going crazy when suddenly the voice moan again and again each time in utter pain and at that moment I knew who it was. I panicked as he screamed my name but it was like I was the only one hearing it as Aleanjo the gardener didn't seem to have heard it.

The prince screamed again this time I could see him clearly in my mind twisting and turning in agony all alone in his bed struggling in his unconscious state.

I could feel his loneliness his pain and it's makes my heart bleed for this monstrously broken man and the moan of my name was all I need before I bolted.
I must be with him I thought as I ran to the castle in desperation.
The last few words I heard him moan broke my heart and made me want to help him even more.
"Am always alone yet you promised to stay"was his last words uttered before the bond disappeared just like the night of the incident.

Finally updated hope you like it!!!! 
Vote and comment if you like this story thank you for reading !!!!!