chapter 17

Radesha's Pov

As the Prince fell to his death I felt no remorse it had to be done it's what's best for him and as his personal slave I must do what's best to protect him.

As soon as he fell to the floor the maids came out to start cleaning while issac took him up the sacred room.
You better be sure of this Issac spoke coldly before turning to leave numbly no doubt in doubts of my idea.

Flashback

I watched Prince Hades leave to go outside obviously thinking I was sleeping. He was up for so long watching me sleep it was fucking hideous I had places to be and it's for his own damn good.
1 hour later he left and I snook out.
I was able to maneuver my way through the now dowdy and partly demolished castle thanks to the Prince of course I placed no role in this indecent act (cue innocent face).
It took some time but after some long painful minutes I reached Issac who was waiting impatiently for me.
Honestly I can tell this old hag ain't like a bone in me so when he requested me in desperation I was relishing in the moment I mean a girl gotta use her opportunities wisely and arrogant don't you agree?
Anyways he seemed genuinely surprised I showed up guess I was a bigger bitch than I thought or he was just plain prejudice. Wouldn't be surprised their, I thought bitterly.

"You showed up" he stated bluntly and heck I was never one who fancied elders anyways so I gave him the same energy he was pushing.

Yeah I decided to grace you with my hellish presence now be a darl and get to the point old man. I spoke rudely while rolling my eyes.

He obviously resented me but I guess Prince's well being was more Important so he was tolerating me for now.

I" called you here because this is a grave moment for Sir Hades,  normally I wouldn't be having conversation with maids like this I'd usually find my way out but as you can see  am not getting any younger and for some reason Prince Hades fancy's you and you lot obviously have a secret, connection so am here to ask something rather selfish but I have no other choice now do I? 
Prince Hades 3 brothers will be here soon but one in particular he hates more than the others.. Well hate isn't the word honestly ,Prince Hades fear is oldest brother as they have a history let's just say he mistreated Hades severely as a child and him coming here makes Hades go haywire worst case scenario is that Hades has finally developed his special powers thanks to you and the people out of the castle is unaware of this including his family which is best since I believe they are here to plot and executive the Prince and I and well maybe you..  Not your Important but your an asset to the Prince and well they might try to use you.
Trust no one and ensure you cause no harm to the Prince's younger brother he's like the heart of sir Hades and am sure he would malfunction and repeat your last incident which would be terrible for the kingdom...
Am sure you understand what's at stake here Ms Radesha,  I don't want the Prince to reveal his powers just yet but that's unlikely. His brothers will target him and well you'll be there to keep him strong so he wouldn't break in front of everyone as usual but am confident you'll keep him together and when they notice this they'll target you and that's when the Prince will snapped I have no doubt.
I ask one thing of you miss.
If things go South tonight or between the time of there stay,  I want you to take master and his little brother with you and flee from here. He's not strong enough to fight just yet he cannot control his powers and when HE'S ready you comeback and regain this kingdom do you understand me?" He spoke icy yet desperately and all I did was not as I processed everything he said and plan for the worst. 
" I know the princes are stubborn assholes but please keep them safe when things goes south.
Run and don't look back because if they catch you all your as good as dead do you get it? " he asked me seriously.

I looked him up and down will a blank stare before speaking in all seriousness.
I once promised the Prince he is my responsibility and I won't leave of course I'll keep him safe as well as his brother. No need to plea am I'll just be doing my job and only on different circumstances fret not I shall care the princes as best as I can and keep them Safe. 
Now I believe it's time to wake the Prince up I think he should be powered up by now.

Excuse me  Issac but as The host sir Hades must not be late for his party despite the circumstances.
Just in case things goes south though prepare the things we'll need and keep yourself scarce I don't need them knowing your here. We can work this in out favour despite it's inevitability. Them suspecting your not here could work to our advantage.
Now with that said have a good night it's party time ...

OMG the long wait is over I've been busy with school for so long but wait now more back to weekly updates y'all as best as I possibly can!!! 
Thanks for waiting and hope you stay tune, comment, and vote!!!