chapter 4

Hades pov

So that bastard survived after all huh. I wonder what he looks like I thought to myself. Ha ha hA ha aah what to do with him? I asked myself. I could have him added to the army. Na maybe that shithouse is weak and scrawny as my stress reliever, but it's a dude and I don't swing that way. Sigh!!! I'll just make him my personal slave. As my thoughts ran wild I failed to see that they have arrived.

"Sir the sacrifice has survived as I said before ,she endured the highest level of electrocution we have alongside having the highest pain tolerance I have ever seen, aside from you and she has earned herself 15 stabs for disobeying me as she seem to have a smart mouth."
Said my butlur of 2000 years . ugh what's his name again? I asked myself before something struck me. He said she, and he said it more than once so he can't be mistaking.

Suddenly I sat up in my chair and opened my eyes to give them my full blown attention as I was intrigued that a female would sacrifice herself and not the male as males are usually the brave ones and females are whiny and dependent on us the superior specimen to save them. I guess she had no choice, I casted my eyes upon this supposed  brave girl.
She was black but because of the torture she had undergone she looks quite colourful if I must say. She looks blooded and battered and a bit on the heavy side as obvious by her weight but not too weighty. She's like 220-240 pounds not that fat yet still the fastest I've ever had in my presence.

She has short hair not sure of the colour or her beauty but that doesn't matter for now. What has me puzzuled is the fact that she's just standing there firmly not even the slightest bit nervous as she's not showing any emotions nor is her heartbeat Rapid, it's just normal as if I don't even exist and this had me hooked. She's the first to not fear me.
Everyone fears me including muy parents . what's the difference about this black bitch I thought angrily.

Well Trump, you sure out did yourself this time. I'll have fun breaking her. Well let the games begin I thought wildly before saying, she'll stay here as my personal purposes as such she'll be my personal slave. I announced surprising even myself yet she stayed calm as if I am of no existence to her. As if she is the superior one in the room and I am her inferior and that just rubbed me harder in all the wrong and right places.