chapter 14

Radesha's Pov

I woke up in the arms of another, I felt drained like really tired but I had my duties. My head was on the Prince's chest but unlike us humans there was no rhythm, no flow, no heartbeat. There was darkness in the room and there was silence inside the Prince. It felt cold and accepting to be sleeping in the Prince's arms but that wasn't my place I was a servant nothing more But a species less.
I slowly crawled out of bed not wanting to disturb the Prince, the stories said vampires don't sleep but maybe, just maybe this one is different. I attempted to leave the room only to be roughly throw across the room and hit my head and my spine on a very hard surface. I felt dizzy like I was about to pass out but he didn't stop there I felt Him pick me up and began slapping me again and again repeatedly backhanding me for reason beyond me.
I was about to give up when I felt him stop suddenly muttering things under his breath.
It was as if he was having an inside battle with himself or something.
His whispers were soft and pained and despite how he treats me I wanted, no I needed to help him regain himself. I know he treats me like shit but that's my job to pick up the pieces of this broken man a broken Prince no less. I was sent here as a Slave to this Vampire Lord and as such I will act.
He wasn't himself it was as if he was acting unconsciously and I really didn't want to make him worst.

I crawled over to him as I was in so much pain from my screaming ribs and a pounding headache that A-side though the Prince was priority, I don't need him loosing it and end up unknowingly slaughtering the entire kingdom.

My pace to him was calm and welcoming, I didn't need him thinking I was I treat I needed him to feel safe in order to begin.

After repeating his name several times in futile hopes to bring him back to his conscious self I came the conclusion that this man was broken beyond mentality hence he needed to feel someone physically there for him. He needed more than words of empty appeasement he needed validity and reliance and that's was my purpose, to be his rock I'm times like these and to be at his mercy in situations of sexual release.
As I arrived at his side, I had doubts of whether to console him or to leave him be but I think I couldn't leave this man alone I was forever loyal to my duties towards him and he needed to understand that I wasn't leaving, he wasn't alone anymore, no more being strong for himself and his country. I could be strong for him when he felt weak and weak for him when he felt strong, I could be his muse to be used at any given time and he was going to understand that right now once and for all. 

I caressed his face and I felt him lean into me, I felt our bond awaken and that's what I need our bound so I can share his misery and his desires.
I could tell he was scared but of what I couldn't it was like it terrified him.
He was shaking and breathing harshly mumbling things that pains my heart to hear him say.

"PLEASE Don't HURT ME, I'LL LISTEN PLEASE!  PLEASE I DO IT,  BUT I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE RIGHT NOW PLEASE JUST LET REST I'LL DO! 
I PROMISE IT HURTS SO BAD!! '"

I couldn't listen to him any longer I felt tears spill out of my eyes. I felt my skin burn but it wasn't my pain it's like he's allowing me to feel what's happening to him has he had no words.
I felt my skin burn simultaneously as it was as if I was been whipped, I felt knife jabbed my back but there was nothing there. I noticed the more pain I felt the calmer he became and the closer he came to me.
The bond allowed him to share his pain with me and he was doing so willingly.  I was getting to know him better despite the circumstances.
I felt him squeeze my hand as if reassuring himself I was actually here for him.
We laid there for a good ten minutes with his head on my chest and him holding my hands not wanting me to leave truth is I couldn't leave, I was already too deep in this and I saw him as my responsibility.  I never leave what's mine to care no matter how rough it gets and I  think he has finally realized that as he gazed into my eyes and whispered ,
"What have I done to deserve you? " I laid still allowing him to vent his thoughts.
"I really just want to kissed you and touch you right now. To fuck you to oblivion".
He spoke lustfully, at this I realized our bond was quite sexual as if sex together made us both stronger but bond or  not I was a true slave to my master.
"Your wish his my desire your majesty!  Do with me as you please. " I spoke submissively and that's all he needed.