chapter 15

Hades Pov

Sex with this woman was mind-blowing, I wouldn't even call this sex it was bonding. All that sex allowed us to know each other in ways no one else could.
Because of this Slave I was able to do things that can potentially change the supernatural world and it's only a matter of time before people found out.
The pass few weeks with this Slave has thought me a lot actually, she's a very bossy girl hence last night when she begged me like a good submissive I couldn't resist. I had these powers all because of her and I notice that despite being human she can control my powers depending on her feelings towards me. Normally I'd be mad but I trust her, we've been through a lot together and I know despite the situation she won't sell me short, she won't give up on me and after last night I realized how much she means to me. I won't let her go she's mine. Given to me by the Gods or the devil I don't give a fuck. She was sent here to be a slave to the Vampire Lord and the only Lord she'll be serving is me. Funny how It's phrased honestly because I feel like am more of a slave to her than her to me.

I don't care what my brother's think, I don't care what my father wants or says I don't care what the fucking council think of us. Tonight I shall host that ball for my bastard brother and I shall announce this woman my lady, Slave or not she's mine and no fucking one can change that.
I know they are planning something I had a vision somehow when I was making love to my woman. I saw terror, I saw my castle burnt to the ground, I saw the slaughter of my subjects all by the hands of this man I've never seen. He was no vampire but I know he was something one thing for sure I saw my brother and he was no Ally he was a fucking enemy and he smiled at my pain as I watched them have their way with my slave but it shall never happen. This prophecy shall not come true.

I shall take the advise of the woman I have come to believe in and I shall be a better Prince and later a King but only with her by my side if she's not here I don't know how I'll survive , such a short time but am so attached with and without this bond between us.

I know she only see's me as a Prince she was sacrificed to serve but I'll be better for her I'll spend all our years together trying to be better to wipe her memory of that horrible night we shared. To rid her of the pain I costed her even if it takes a hundred years as I know that's her limit.

We shall rule this kingdom starting by showing my bastard of a brother and asshole of a Father the man I know I am and the Great King I shall be whether he permits it or not.
With Radesha around am confident even if I want to be or not it's something she armors me with and the fact that I know she'll stand by me despite the monster I am I'll proudly teach this world a lesson if they dear look down in the woman who means the most to me.
She's like a mother and my lover I know it's too soon but am ready. Am ready to risk it whether she loves me or not I'll spend the rest of our years loving her. I think breakfast in bed is a good start I just gotta find out what to make and how to light a stove.
Can't be that hard right?

Short chapter hope you like it y'all!! Thank you for reading and comments and votes are appreciated!!!.
THANK YOU!! """