2.22 Coffee

Qiao Feng's eyelashes flickered before opening to show his still hazy eyes. He yawned away the sleep and his heart skipped a beat when he looked at the warm, soft person laying next to him. Her arm lay over his waist as she rested her head near his chest.

Her chest rose and fell steadily as she slept peacefully. Qiao Feng, though awake, didn't want to get up. He still couldn't believe it, that he was here, next to her.

There was unexplainable warmth in his eyes as he looked at her sweet soft face. The way his eyes looked right now, if Qiu Yue was awake, she'd know that it was filled with pure love and happiness.

Letting the arm under her neck remain still, he turned slightly towards her, wrapping his other arm around her waist. He paused again, simply taking in the sleeping figure before pressing his lips to her forehead in a gentle kiss.

Deliberately untangling himself from her, he pulled the comforter over her body before getting into the first pants in sight.

'Let's go with coffee today.'

But even after he'd finished setting up the breakfast she was still asleep. His face broke into a smile as he poked his head into the bedroom. She'd pulled the comforter around her as she curled herself into a small dumpling.

Shaking his head, his eyes twinkling with amusement he bent down and pulled open the top of the comforter, revealing her closed eyes and annoyed whines.

"...no...sleep..."

"Ah-Yue... it's time for breakfast. Come on~"

His low voice was gentle, coaxing.

"...nuh-huh..."

His lips twitched and he slowly but surely peeled the cocoon off of Qiu Yue. Only to be met with her accusatory eyes, her lips turning into a pout as she fired her grievances at him.

"I wanna sleeeep..."

"Come sleep~ With me~"

She spoke in small sentences as she swallowed her words, purposely sounding childish. Ai what can you do if I want to be spoiled? Is all she had to say.

She promptly flopped back onto her pillow, before raising one arm towards him, inviting him.

He chuckled and then reached out for her hand. However, instead of taking in his, he bent down and pressed his lips to her palm. With this shameless action, Qiu Yue's cheeks flushed with color even as her expression remained annoyed.

"Baby~ I made you breakfast~"

Saying so, his thumb brushed over the same section that he'd kissed on her palm before pulling her up and towards him. Qiu Yue knew, but she simply let herself he pulled towards him.

Instead of getting up from the bed, as he'd intended, Qiu Yue wrapped her arms around his neck. Sticking to him like a koala bear on a branch. She curled up into his chest and then proceeded to sleep once again. As she felt his laughter rumble in his chest, she couldn't help her lips from curving up into a smile.

Looking at the lazy person in his arms, Qiao Feng couldn't stop his thoughts from straying to yesterday. This same person, who appeared so cute and shy, someone who made him want to pamper her had unabashedly and confidently announced their relationship to the world.

He let her down on the couch and she wedged herself in one corner, laying her head on the upper corner of the cushion, curling her body towards the cushions. She yawned widely trying to go back to sleep, but the light flooding her eyes and the scent of freshly made coffee really wasn't helping.