1.16 To his apartment?

As Qiu Yue wiped her tears nonchalantly a person's shadow moved ever so slightly and Qiu Yue smirked. How could Grandma Feng be satisfied without knowing about everything? But knowing her, Qiu Yue was more than sure that the show she'd just put on would only serve to please her.

As for how Qiu Yue had known that someone from Grandma Feng's own faction would be here was simply because from what Qiu Yue could gather, Grandma Feng was very fierce and very protective of her family. Even though she clearly trusted Huo Zi Feng she would still keep tabs on him, let alone Qiu Yue herself, who GrandMa Feng didn't think could handle herself. But if this would ease Grandma's heart a bit, Qiu Yue didn't mind even mailing a copy of the movie to her.

Qiu Yue swiped across her phone and quickly called up Zhou Jia.

"Ah, sister Jia, could I trouble you to call for a press conference later tomorrow? Though please make sure that other than the informed reporters no one else is informed. Also, of the reporters called none should have a connection to Lang Family or to Bao FeiYin. Please advise them strictly to keep it confidential until the moment of the press conference and also ensure none of the other employees are aware of this arrangement either."

Zhou Jia wasn't entirely sure what Qiu Yue wanted to do but she quickly set to following out the instructs. After all, she didn't think that Qiu Yue would do anything blindly.

After that Qiu Yue quickly skipped out of the area and went back to the hospital. Meng Hui's condition had been declared stable and the doctor told them that he would be fine after the stipulated time required for healing. Looking at Yuan ZeXi's state, it was very disheartening. Even if Meng Hui would heal, he had been injured. Qiu Yue could understand how he felt, she hated feeling helpless. Right now, because he hadn't been able to protect Meng Hui, he was surely beating himself up. This feeling had nothing to do with the strength or abilities of the people they loved. To Qiu Yue, she would always try to protect that person. She felt responsible, the need to take care of that person. So she could understand what he was feeling.

After she gave them all a change of clothing she went to look for the doctor to get a prescription for medication to help with her anxiety. Till now she could only ask Yao Yan to create fake ones but now, with this incident, she could get a proper prescription. She could tell the doctor that her past problems with anxiety had been triggered by today's happenings. It wasn't important really, and she had no idea why she did it, but either way she felt it was a thoughtless and trivial decision to her.

She stuffed the prescription in her bag and then they bid Yuan ZeXi goodnight before leaving. He insisted on staying behind to take care of Meng Hui and none of them felt it right to say otherwise.
So Yao Yan set off to the Lang family house in her car while Qiu Yue got into Huo Zi Feng's Car.

Huo Zi Feng was a male lead and his choice in cars proved that point thoroughly. It was a completely unrestrained and luxurious McLaren P1. To Qiu Yue, she hadn't all that been into cars, sure she knew her share of them, but this! This gorgeous black beauty made her heart beat faster in excitement.

She ran her fingers across the cool metal, caressing it.
'So sexy!'

She bit her lips and thanked her stars as she got into the car. From the seats to the front panel, it was all like the pinnacle of luxury. It was... slightly surprising. This car was unrestrained, it was blatantly sexy. It wasn't very much like the Huo Zi Feng most people knew, but Qiu Yue could understand after these few months. In his seemingly routine and cool actions lay a surging current of indulgence. He didn't often have the want for things but he never practiced restraint on those he did.

This was his car, only he ever used it. No driver had ever driven it.

Qiu Yue was right, Huo Zi Feng was really very unrestrained with his desires and if he ever wanted something he'd go to any lengths to get it. This, of course, wasn't limited to just cars.