2.12 The Biggest Fan!

Behind the screen, Qiao Feng could see Qiu Yue and even though her back straightened and she rubbed away her tears, for some reason he felt like if he didn't hold onto her she'd disappear.

Instinctively his hand reached out for her, but that thin paper screen separated them.

The fans could see his movement and a loud murmur rang out. It was because it looked so sweet yet heart-wrenching. He'd reached out for her, and yet he couldn't reach her. All the fans could see was his shadow that couldn't touch Qiu Yue.

Qiu Yue turned slightly and blinked rapidly when she saw that and smiled softly.

"F-For anyone who has the passes for the fan meet please follow the staff members to the Hall! And to everyone who came here today... thank you. You guys are the light of my life."

Her voice cracked and yet remained steady as she spoke. She'd already decided to smile, and it wouldn't fall apart, not yet.

Some of the fans couldn't hold back and started crying. Obviously, Qiu Yue was in pain, and yet, just for them, she would smile genuinely, to make them happy. And all she told them was that they had been the light of her life.

Unbeknown to anyone, there was actually someone Qiu Yue was destined to meet in that stadium too, and her eyes teared up as she looked at the female idol.

The man standing next to the girl, smiled gently at her, though slightly worried when he shifted his eyes to look at Qiu Yue, his gaze became complicated.

Only once she got off the stage did Qiu Yue realize how tired she really was. She stumbled on the steps going down, almost falling, but warm hands reached out to hold her quickly, steadying her.

Qiu Yue gave Qiao Feng a wane smile as she looked up at him. He let go of her but stayed very close even while she was walking back to her dressing room. For some reason, he was afraid that if he didn't hold onto her... she'd disappear.

Like she had before...

He just couldn't remember or understand why he felt this way.

Someone else, two someones else's stepped into the hallway and seeing their faces, Qiao Feng's expression changed. Qiu Yue had no idea who man and woman were, but it was apparent that Qiao Feng did.

Before Qiao Feng could do or say anything, the girl had already run up with sparkling eyes as she held out her hand to Qiu Yue. Just by looking at her eyes and her excitement Qiu Yue could feel that this pretty girl was a fan of hers, so she smiled and shook her hand.

"Hello! Qiu Yue."
She said softly.

"Eeee! I know! I know!!"

The girl squealed and jumped up and down surprising Qiu Yue, how much of a fan was this girl? She'd even forgotten to introduce herself!

Qiu Yue couldn't help chuckling amused at her cute behavior.

Seeing her laugh, the girl seemed to realize what she'd done and a cute red blush came over her cheeks.

"I mean! I'm Liang ZiQin!"
Even though the girl said it with no idea that Qiu Yue would've heard her name, Qiu Yue's body instantly went rigged as she flinched a bit imperceptibly. Sure Bao FeiYin, in the end, has decided to help her and Qiu Yue didn't have bad feelings for main characters, they couldn't be said to be good either.

Even though Qiu Yue had largely controlled her reactions, such that normal people wouldn't even have noticed it, but unfortunately none of the three around her were normal.

Disregarding the fact that they, all three of them, were main characters, they also held enough experience to see that Qiu Yue seemed shocked to hear Liang ZiQin's name.