1.7 Marriage? Never.

[I'll put the image when I have time OKI?]

Qiu Yue blinked.

Why was he...?

They both looked so cute.
(⑉• •⑉)

For a second she didn't know what to say or do. She now realized that this was a male lead. Actually no, even beyond that, he was Huo Zi Feng. He was her current boss, well kinda.

She realized that although Zhou Jia hadn't said his name loudly they had caught a few people's attention, which was not good.

She put on a smile and abruptly pulled Zhou Jia into the nearest conference room and closed the door behind them to make sure no one could hear them.

"Sister Jia! There could have been a big misunderstanding."

Qiu Yue looked at Zhou Jia frowning.

"Misunderstanding...?"

Zhou Jia asked tilting her head to the side, she wanted to know how Qiu Yue felt about Huo Zi Feng. She didn't want to push them into an unwanted relationship, that is — if this really was the case. If there were no feelings... that could be arranged for.

Qiu Yue's lips parted as if she wanted to say something, but instead, nothing came out.

"It's— I'm sure senior Feng was tired, that's why he fell asleep there. He's my boss, I just don't want any unwanted rumors to spread."

"...I understand."

Zhou Jia smiled at Qiu Yue. Qiu Yue had been thinking about Huo Zi Feng, Zhou Jia found that really sweet. This girl never did anything to harm anyone else.

"But little Yue, I wanted to ask you something."

Zhou Jia paused, glancing at Qiu Yue seemingly looking for an answer, only continuing when Qiu Yue nodded at her with a quizzical expression on her face.

"Do you like CEO Feng?"

Zhou Jia readied herself for the answer, no matter what it was, though she was pretty sure it would be positive.

"Yes of course! He's very hardworking and so dedicated. It's amazing how he works so hard for what he wants. And he never stops giving back to people. He always has been a very beautiful person. Even when we were younger and I used to bother him with everything, even then he would tolerate me and help me with anything I wanted."

Qiu Yue smiled as she recalled the original owner's memories. At that time while the original owner had a crush on him, Huo Zi Feng had only been able to look at her like a younger sister.

So why had this person, who had clearly not hated her, not look for her after her death? There had been no mention of it at all in the book. Perhaps it had left the details out but the original story clearly stated that he had been indifferent to her death. What had happened that his feelings had changed to such an extent? Even if they weren't lovers, the original owner of her body had never been malicious and had always maintained a pure love for him. Even if he didn't reciprocate that, he shouldn't have been indifferent to the death of a girl he considered a younger sister.

As her thoughts drifted away, the smile on Qiu Yue's face fell as the corners of her lips turned down and her eyes that had been smiling dimmed into sadness.

Zhou Jia's heart jumped, what had Qiu Yue been thinking about that led to such a change in her mood? Was the CEO involved with someone else?! No no, this couldn't happen. Zhou Jia could not let her ship sink, she just couldn't.

"Little Yue... but do you like CEO Feng?"

Zhou Jia asked gently, putting emphasis on the word 'like'.