1.21 Yao Yan's Anger

Break the engagement? Already getting her to accept it was hard! Now he was making progress these people wanted him to break the engagement? Did he look masochistic??

Huo Zi Feng's frosty voice rang out in the entire room as everyone was stunned by the courage of the reporter, even asking CEO Feng something like this.

"Of course not. Miss Yue, my fiancée has done nothing wrong. Instead, it is her who has been hurt this time around due to her kind heart."

He harrumphed coldly at the bunch of fools in front of him.

"Even in your profession, it appears that people no longer verify information."

But before he could even say anything else, a cry rang out in the sea of reporters.

The people around the person parted, shocking a lot of the reporters as they saw it was a petite girl who seemed to be crying hard. Pity welled in their hearts, look even her shoulders were shaking.

Obviously, this girl was Bao FeiYin. She couldn't have had a better time to enter. With Huo Zi Feng supporting the Qiu Yue that had lost all support of society, she could punish them both by throwing all blame onto them.

While they showed pity to Bao FeiYin, these reporters were like vultures. What could be better than this? They had to get as much as they could out of this situation!

They instantly went up to Bao FeiYin without wasting a breath. They showered her with questions of concern, some even went ahead and shot Qiu Yue glares drenched in contempt.

After deciding that she had caused enough drama to get their attention, Bao FeiYin hiccuped and spoke to Huo Zi Feng. Though her voice wasn't loud, everyone else shut up so even he could easily hear her.

"How could say so senior Feng...? From the beginning, miss Yue seemed to have hated me... I came here to convince others that she was innocent but hearing you talk like this... it really breaks my heart..."

As though she couldn't bear it anymore she bent her head and clutched her heart and started to sob.

Qiu Yue could feel her lips twitch. Seriously this female lead was very good at one-sided drama. But who was Qiu Yue? She had a Ph.D. in one-sided drama!

She motioned at Huo Zi Feng with her eyes. As he moved forward she moved to stop him with a hurt expression.

She started to speak into the mike, but her words were broken as though she was suppressing tears.

"This-this matter is very... hurt-hurtful to speak of...."

Huo Zi Feng who knew this wasn't real could feel his heart spasming with pain. Looking at her, though she didn't cry, it was clear she was trying to suppress tears. Though they weren't real, he couldn't stop the pain spreading in his heart.

But before she could continue, continuous cellphone pings rang out in the hall. These reporters had already set everything up such that unless very important they would not get any messages, and hearing everyone's phones Ping at the same time? They all immediately checked their phones. They also wanted to show disregard for Qiu Yue who was speaking.

Huo Zi Feng frowned with displeasure and the hurt on Qiu Yue's face deepened. But as her phone had rung too, she pulled up the articles that she had received in a message.

Some of the reporters were very fast, but respectively their faces either turned to horror, disgust, pity, and fear.

What had been released were the files Meng Hui has compiled. But all of the reporters looked towards Qiu Yue to gauge her reaction towards this.