Chapter 11: Help ?

-Edited- 

Chapter 11 

Zander POV 

I woke up to Faith drawing on my tattoos once again. I turned to my right facing her and she jumped, scared. I chuckled.

She started to blush and hide her face in my chest. I chuckled even more. I looked at my phone to check the time. And it was 8:00 am. Damn, for once in a lifetime I'd be going to work early, thanks to my baby girl.

"Morning, Princess"

"Morning, Papa"

She said, giving me a besito. She suddenly stood on the bed and came on top of me laying her head on my chest. It was so adorable. She looked at me smiling. I smiled at her and started stroking her hair gently.

I think I could do this forever, just me and my baby girl. It's been a while and both of us were still in that position till Nick showed up.

"Aww cute, but rise and shine people"

She immediately got up and looked at Nick. I just glared at him. He had to ruin this moment. I complained,

"Why dude? Why?"

Faith just put her head back on my chest.

"Because you have to go to work in an hour. Now chop-chop!"

"Ugh, I hate you, Nick!"

"I love you too,"

Faith just giggled. That's when I remember that when I go to work, who's going to look after Faith? FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! What am I going to do!!!!

Okay, calm down Zander.

I decided to think about what I'm going to do while bathing Faith. Once I was done bathing Faith, I wrapped her in a fluffy towel and she ran to the room as fast as her little feet could bring her.

It was so adorable. Come to think of it, I have no choice but to bring her to work with me and by today evening, I'll find a daycare for her so from tomorrow onwards she will be going there. Also, I started to potty train her and she's doing good.

Since today it was a bit cold, I decided to dress her up in a white basic t-shirt with a light pink sleeveless jacket, black and white pants, and pink vans. I decided to leave her curly hair as it is.

 I decided to leave her curly hair as it is

She looked so pretty. I gave her my phone so I could get ready. I wore a black button-up with a black blazer. I looked in the mirror and I looked pretty sexy.

Hey! I may be a dad but I always need to look good.