Chapter 15

"I'm bored." I told Niall.
Right now, we're sitting in my room that just got the furniture put back in.
I'm laying on the floor and Niall is sitting up against the wall, strumming his guitar.
"Wanna go out?" he asked me.
"Like a date?" I sat up.
He nodded, his eyes trained on the strings as he plucked out Little Things.
"Yeah, I'm up for it. Just give me a sec to get ready." I informed him before heading off to my closet to put on a different outfit other than my pajamas.
I changed into some black skinny jeans, a black tank top, slipped on some red flannel and pulled on my black TOMS.
"Leggo!" I exclaimed whilst linking my arm with Niall's and heading downstairs.
Apparently he said he was fine and didn't need to change.
"We'll be going out for a bit! See ya!" he yelled through the house for someone to hear.
We walked outside and hopped in his car.
"Where we going?" I asked him.
He smiled, "It's a surprise."
I groaned and he laughed at me.
"I'm joking! I'm not that sappy! I think we'll just go to a coffee place I know of and maybe get ice cream afterwards." He said.
I smirked and intertwined our fingers together as he drove.
~
I started laughing.
"And why would you do that?" I asked him, honestly weirded out.
"I don't know! It was just so tempting!" he insisted.
"To what? Lick peanut butter off of Louis' toes? He doesn't even wear socks!" I exclaimed.
He blushed and I reached across the table to ruffle his hair. "My cute little disgusting boyfriend." I said to him.
"Thanks." He said sarcastically as I laughed at him.
I took another sip of my mocha, frappe, thingy whatever you would call it, and relaxed back into my seat.
I saw some flashes out of the corner of my eye.
"Crap. We've gotta go." Niall muttered, pulling money out of his wallet and leaving it on the table.
He took my hand and we both walked outside.
I was blinded by flashing lights and lots of questions.
"Are you two a couple?"
"How long have you been dating?"
"Does Liam know?"
Niall led me forward by pushing the small of my back. "Just ignore them and get to the car."
I nodded and tried to make my way through the crowd.
We finally made it to his car and the stupid paps left.
"Sorry 'bout that." he apologized.
"Don't worry about it. It's expected." I reassured him.
He sighed and we drove back to the house in a comfortable silence.
*************************************