“So with Jimin…he’s been through a rough ordeal with a man. Just be your usual soft self okay? He needs this.” I turned to him and he nodded rapidly with a wide smile.

What the fuck…w..why is he so cute….

“Anyway we're here so watch yourself.” I unbuckled him then got out the car and straightened up. Stay loyal to Yoongi, you sex-craved freak.

I pulled out the house keys and walked up with Taehyung following silently. We went in and I took off my shoes and jacket as Taehyung watched and then did the exact same.

“Okay just, don't touch anything in my room. You and I both don't know where that stuff has been. Also I appreciate you agreeing to do this.” I placed my hand on his shoulder and he leaned forward towards my face with furrowed eyebrows.

I gulped and averted my eyes nervously. “U..Um…”

“I smell chicken soup.” He lifted his head and started sniffing the air.

“The fuck--I mean, yes we do have that….in the fridge--How do you know that!? You know what? It doesn't matter. You can have some later, just follow me.” I coughed to clear my throat then started pulling him along to Jimin's room.

I hope this works.

***

*Jimin POV*

“Jiminie…..I'm coming in.” The door opened and Bell peaked in.

I turned to her and watched as she walked in and opened the door fully. My eyes immediately fell on the man behind her with a head of shocking blue hair.

“Jimin, this is Taehyung.” She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room. My eyes widened when he followed her as if he was a pet or something.

“What does he want?” I turned to Bell and she looked around and laughed nervously.

“Well um….me and Yoongi…. Uh…adopted him. Yes! We adopted him and we need you to babysit.” She pet his head and he immediately smiled.

What a beautiful smile.

For some reason I felt warm seeing him smile. He was like a little child. So much innocence.

“I…I don't know….if I can do that.” I straightened my shirt and ran my hand through my hair to bring some semblance to it. What was this feeling? I don't know what it is but it's different.

“Oh you'll be fine. I'm gonna head out, me and Yoongi have like a date slash fuck sesh tonight so you two have fun.” Bell winked at me and nodded to him before quickly leaving the room.

We stayed in our spots staring at each other. He was looking at me as if I was some long-lost parent.

“So….you want some food?” As soon as I said the word ‘food’ his face brightened up in excitement and he nodded his head rapidly up and down.

“Okay. Come with me.” I stood up and slowly walked out the room. He was much taller than me but still followed  quietly.

As we entered the kitchen he ran to the serving counter and sat down with a huge grin on his face.

“So we have um meat....boiled beef, chicken soup, dessert, kimchi. What do you want?” I turned to him and he pointed to the big glass jar of red kimchi.

Does he not know how to talk? Can he even talk??

I took it out and started heating it on the cooker in a pot for him.  Glancing back I saw him rest his head in his hands as he watched me. The smell of the spicy, hot cabbage made my stomach rumble and I realized I hadn't eaten at all today. Maybe I should eat some too.

I heated up extra and put it in two bowls. Making sure his had extra. I carried it to the counter and gave him his.

“Thank you Jimin hyung.” He raised his eyebrows as he grabbed the fork and I froze at his deep, throaty voice. W…what is he…

“You're welcome….Taehyung….” I raised an eyebrow hoping I had gotten his name right but he just smiled while stuffing kimchi into his mouth.

It was……going everywhere.

Kimchi on his lips, his chin, falling on his shirt. He really didn't even care or notice.

“Uhm, you gotta a little…on your…..” I pointed to my mouth then to him. He tilted his head in confusion.

“There's some sauce on your face.” I sighed heavily and went to grab some paper towels. When I turned back he was trying to wipe it off but just smudging it in even more.

“Okay…..let me get it.” I walked to him and started wiping the sauce off his face. He sat there with a pout as I cleaned his kimchi mess up.

Where did he come from? Why does he barely talk? Why do I feel all weird and fuzzy around him?

“Jimin…” He looked up at me and his eyes changed slightly as he grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to him.

“Can't you use your mouth instead?”