Part four

Perrie:

Little mix member, Perrie Edwards, appeared worse for wear as she excited her hotel this morning with her band mates. Later on in the day she appeared on Radio 365 with DJ Tony M to promote the bands new single 'Woman like me' ft Nicki Minaj. During the interview the singer became apparently upset when Tony M questioned her about the inspiration behind their hit track 'Shout out to my ex', saying that the song wasn't about one particular ex. However, fans have become worried that the singer is still harboring feelings for her ex fiancé as during ''On the couch live' the singer did admit that fame has demanded sacrifices to relationships. Bandmate, Jade Thirlwall, seemed to comfort the younger girl by holding her hand throughout the rest of the live broadcast interview. With Zayn newly single, could we see a reunion on the cards? Were here for it! Be still our Zerrie hearts.

I threw my phone down in disgust, was I ever going to just be Perrie Edwards or was that stupid dickhead going to haunt me my entire life. I let out a sigh and felt the anger seep out of me, being replaced by a pang of sadness. All I wanted was to have someone, preferably someone who wouldn't cheat on me and publicly break my heart. I looked over at Jade, who was watching me carefully over the rim of her mug.

I felt a smile twitch the corner of my mouth. Silently she came towards me and picked up my phone, glancing at the article still illuminating my screen.

"You shouldn't read this rubbish baba, it will only upset you"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm over him, have been for a long time, its just gossip"

She fixed me with a pointed stare. "What?" I questioned her, "You can't possibly think I still have feelings for Zayn" I felt myself getting angry again.

Jade sat down beside me and pulled me into her "I don't know Perrie, all I know is there's been something going on with you lately" she said as she combed her fingers through my hair. "You seem distracted, sad even. I just want to help you"

"Let me help you". Those words were spoken softly with her hot breath hitting against my ear.

I bit my lip hard in order to stifle a moan but had no control over the arousal that went straight to my core.

I tightened my grip around her, "You've nothing to worry about Jadey whatever I felt for him is long gone, I'm just not sleeping too well, strange dreams and all" I let out a hallow chuckle. Hopefully that didn't sound as bad to her ears as it did to mine.

She pulled back and grabbed both my cheeks between her hands, searching my eyes, I couldn't make out what I saw reflected in her brown orbs- pity? I tried to keep a neutral face, hoping she couldn't see what her close proximity was doing to me.

"We're having a night in tonight, just you, me and a Disney movie marathon" she finally said with a big smile, I could feel one growing on my own face. I couldn't help it, her smile was contagious.

"Where's our invite" Jesy's loud voice boomed from behind us.

"You're not invited Jesminda, it's strictly Jerrie time only"

Jesy turned up her nose "Is Jerrie time code for sex" she asked while trying to keep a straight face.

Jade merely rolled her eyes while pulling me towards the exit of the bus, " No, but the sock that will be on the door handle is" she shouted over her shoulder while I broke into a fit of giggles.

If Jesy only knew.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapters. I haven't beem feeling too well the last few days. Would love some feedback to see if anyone is enjoying the story. Have a great day guys. Éalú