"Well this is a show we shouldn't be watching!" you hear the manly tones of Eijiro as he begins pulling Mina out of the room.

"We're getting ready. As good things come to those who wait!" you purr, clawing your nails down his chest before getting up. 

"I think I waited long enough." he moans like an overgrown man child but a damn sexy one.

"Then you won't mind waiting till we get home will you," winking at him you head to the wardrobe looking at what to wear, sliding the door to one side with hundreds of dresses. 

"How many clothes do you have?" Katsuki still a little irked that you had to go out since he would happily spend the night in bed. However, he smirks as Mina runs over to look at all your clothes. Kirishima giving up walks in to sit next to his friend with his beer. 

"What can I say I was a spoilt wife? Think you can compete with that!" you look over your shoulder to the red eyes staring at you. Even though he could tell you were playing and that you weren't high maintenance he wanted to buy you anything you wanted. 

"I will buy you the moon!" he grins sitting up as you try to work out what to wear not noticing the pink girl looking around your room. 

 "Is this yours too?" Mina goes to another wardrobe pulling the door open just as you turn to see all of Ash's suits, your eyes go wide. "I'm sorry, I didn't know!" she runs over and hugs you, almost giving the two men a show of you in nothing before she lets go. 

Running your hand over the clothes you find his tie with All Might's signature on it. "Can you remember this night?" you pull it out glancing at it your eyes slightly glazed. "He loved this tie. When what happened to All Might happened. He said he would always keep this to show the man is a legend." smiling you put it away tenderly as if it was Ash himself.

"I should probably clear this stuff out," smoothing your hand over every suit. Each one having a story that it would take a lifetime to tell them, and all the memories they held.

"Do it in your own time!" Katsuki walked over hugging you, instantly making you feel comfortable, as you get your emotions in check. "We don't want to ever forget him. He was amazing!" the ash-blonde adds as he holds you close, as you look over it all before move towards his drawer. 

Opening it you pull out a bracelet the one you made him for his 18th birthday "Remember I still have a target on my back!" you turn to the three in the room sliding out of Katsuki's hold upon you, as he felt you had something to say.

"If I have to, I will fight, I will not lose anyone else!" grabbing the bracelet transforming it into the sword you made for him.

"Wow, I didn't see that happening!" Mina smiled a little nervously as she had clearly forgotten that from the first year of U.A. 

"I made it for Ash. It was his 18th birthday present. I'm going to give it to Haru for his 18th."  turn smiling at the way he was over the moon when you gave it to him before sighing. "Until then I will wear it." changing it back to the bracelet form and placing it on your wrist. "Also, if for any reason I do get taken. I fitted it with a tracking device. I will also wear my earrings so I can communicate with you if I need to. Shoto has all the details on how to lock it down." confirming to the ash blonde most of all as you watch him scowling that you thought someone could take you from him again. 

"No one is taking you from me!" Katsuki grabs your shoulders making you look into his serious red eyes. "No one you got it?" it's as if he is burrowing into your soul with that one stare, but you have a serious glare of your own. 

"If Haru is there, you save him and then come for me got it? I want you to act like his dad that's what he wants as well." smiling as the man looks stunned for a second, as he tried to compute what you just said. Leaning up you kiss him softly before pulling away. "And I kind of think that's what Ash wanted," you smirk remembering the words he said for you to move and be happy, but to never forget him. "However, let's getting ready and get smashed!" laughing as you fist pump making Mina cheer in agreement.

Everyone leaves your room to get ready, as you sit on the bed for a second looking at the bracelet. So entranced by the man who you'd said 'til death does us parts' bracelet,  you don't realise the three others are stood in the hallway listening to see if you need them, none of them speaking as they hear you sigh. 

"Ash, I have that gut feeling something bad is going to happen." your voice hoarse as they continue to listen to your voice that sounded determined but also broken at the same time. "If you were here, you would tell me if your gut doesn't feel right be careful!" not realising your talking to yourself. "I wish you would have told me. Maybe we could of stopped this together!" you lament as you walk to the mirror sitting at your vanity table.

Grabbing your phone you load up a video of Ash and you messing around when Haru was a lot younger "Haru, say daddy!" Ash commented in the video.

"No Haru, say donkey!" Your voice came out the speaker full of life and happiness, as Haru just giggled at his parents playing around.

"Let's have a million babies!" Ash stated chuckling as he always did. 

"A million! You do realise my body couldn't take that." your voice stunned but the giggle sent Katsuki on the overside of the doors face into a serious scowl.

Ash turned the video to selfie mood as he wiggled your nose "Ok, let's just try like we want a million babies!"  his nose against your doing wiggling his eyebrows like when he was being naughty.

"You're a perv!" you hit him before planting a kiss on his lips. 

"Dada" Haru's little voice called out in the background of the video as you both rushed to him to say it again. 

"She really misses him doesn't she?" Mina finally broke the silence of the three stood there. "I don't know what I would do if I lost you!" pulling her husband into a hug, knowing that this could happened to anyone in the hero community. 

"I know baby! She is a strong woman. Bakugou, you need to look after her!" holding his wife, Eijiro looks to his best friend before the two head towards there room.

"Don't worry I will!" Katsuki whispers smile on his lips, before grabbing his stuff and walking back into your room kissing the top of your head. "You know I don't ever want to replace him right? I want to be a new chapter in your life if you'll let me." pulling you into his chest he strong arms wrapped around you, as he looks at you within the mirror.

"I seriously love you with my whole fucking heart! I also love that little boy of yours, as if he was my own!" with that he lets go kissing your head, as he starts to get read letting you sit there staring in the mirror lost in your own mind for a moment. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***