Epilogue

Alexander's (Xander's) p.o.v.

"Ava!" I heard Starlet shout from downstairs.

I put a finger to my lips and Ava laughed quietly. We were both hiding from Starlet. All of a sudden, the covers were pulled off of us and Starlet stared down at us.

"Hi, mommy," Ava giggled, and Starlet smiled.

"Ava," she sighed, "You need to get dressed. It's already eleven."

"Sean and Alli aren't getting dressed!" Ava said, pointing to the window.

"Sean and Alice are as soon as they're done playing," Starlet said, "Come on, I'll give you a bubble bath!"

"Bubbles!" Ava said happily, jumping out of the bed and rushing from the room.

"Can you help Spencer with his shoes? He's downstairs playing," Starlet asked, and I nodded before going to help him.

"Daddy!" the two year old said happily, and I smiled before helping him get his shoes on.

"Alice! Sean!" I shouted, and the two ten year olds came in minutes later.

Alice took off her helmet while Sean took off his arm guard and finger tab. She skateboards, he does archery. I told them to go get ready and they did as told. A couple of minutes later, Ava bounced downstairs in a sparkly blue top and tights.

"Daddy, are we leaving soon?" Ava asked, climbing up onto the couch.

"As soon as everyone's ready," I replied, turning on the tv. She immediately became captured by the Lion King.

I went back upstairs to see Starlet getting ready in our room. I smiled once again at how beautiful she was. The mother of my four wonderful children.

"Imagine if we were still living at the pack house and tried to get them ready," Starlet mumbled.

Starlet got pregnant with Sean and Alice a couple of weeks after the Ashley problem had died down. We both decided to move into a house of our own that's near the pack house, but separate. It only took five or so minutes walking, so Sean and Alice could go over there anytime as long as it was reasonable.

"You're an amazing mother," I told her, and she blushed slightly.

"Just get dressed," she chuckled.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, kissing her cheek before going to get my clothes from the closet.

*

*

*

*

"Hello, little ones!" both my mom and Mrs. Loving squealed when we walked into the packhouse.

Starlet handed Spencer to my mom and she immediately went to playing with him. While mom and Mrs. Loving played with Spencer, Starlet, Alice, Sean, Ava and I went into the backyard to help Leilah set up for the New Year's party.

"Well, well, if it isn't the Young family," she said.

After saying hi, Alice went to skateboard with Garret, her 'best friend,' and Sean went back inside to play the PS4 with Jasper and Melena.

"Alpha. Luna," Noelani said, bowing respectfully, "Alpha, Wesley wants to know if you'd help him and Beta Trevor inside?"

"Noelani," Starlet groaned, "what did I say about calling us 'Alpha and Luna?'"

"Sorry," she replied sheepishly.

*

*

*

Starlet's p.o.v.

"Mommy, can I put up a star?" Ava asked me, and I smiled.

"Of course," I said, handing her one of the golden paper stars we were hanging on the tree in the backyard.

I picked Ava up so that she could reach the lowest branch and tie the star around it. When she did, she let out a cheer of joy. I kissed her cheek and she giggled adorably.

"Mom!" Sean shouted, running into the backyard, "Jasper won't admit that he cheated!"

Jasper just leaned on the doorframe and shrugged. I still can't believe that I watched this sixteen year old grow up from a little boy. Goddess, I feel old...

"I didn't cheat, Star," Jasper said, "your son's just a sore loser."

"You can even ask Melena!" Sean said, referring to his nine year old cousin. Leilah had her about six months after the twins.

"I'm not in this!" Melena shouted from the kitchen.

"Sean, how's about you go and finish playing with Melena. Jasper, go and start bringing out the food," I said, and just like that, the conflict was resolved.

"Star!" I heard a voice shout, and I was lifted off the ground.

"Can't breath, Trevor!" I gasped, and he just laughed before releasing me.

"Hey! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!" He said, overreacting as usual.

"I saw you yesterday, doofus," I chuckled, flicking his forehead.

"Yesterday is a long time!" He argued, huffing like a little kid.

"Sure it is," I said sarcastically, "let's get this stuff done. The hour will be upon us before we know it.

*

*

*

"Almost time," Alex said, his arm around my waist. Only half a minute left in the year.

I looked to Trevor, Leilah, and Melena. They were all smiling, Melena on Trevor's back as he held Leilah's hand.

25 seconds.

Then to Jasper and Jezabel, who were both sitting high in the tree.

20 seconds.

Wesley and Noelani, hand in hand as they looked at the clock counting down.

15 seconds.

My parents, as well as Alex's, standing off to the side of the stage, all looking very proud of what we had all become.

10 seconds.

Max, standing next to Nya, a girl in the pack who turned out to be his mate.

5 seconds.

I looked at Alice, my oldest by only 20 seconds. My first girl, my first born. She looked at the countdown clock from where she stood on the stage, an excited look in her eyes.

4 seconds

Then at Sean, Alice's twin brother. He already began showing signs of becoming an Alpha, even though he was quite immature at times. He stood in front of his father, and the resemblance was incredible.

3 seconds

Ava, my bouncy little girl. A daddy's girl would be an understatement. She held Sean and Alice's hands, jumping up and down as she shouted the countdown with everyone else.

2 seconds

Spencer, my baby boy. He truly was a bundle of happiness, always smiling and laughing. He had the biggest smile as I held him.

1 second

I looked at Alexander, and he looked at me. This was my mate. My mate, my love, my world, and my former bully. I can't believe that this man, at one point in time, was my enemy.

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!" Everyone in the pack yelled.

Alex pulled me into a New Year's kiss, and it was still as breathtaking as our first kiss years ago. The big difference this time was Spencer, who started laughing and poking Alex's cheek. Alex pulled away and smiled before kissing Spencer's forehead and hugging our other children.

This is my family. I looked at everyone. My pack. This is BloodMoon. My home.

There's nothing wrong with that, and there never will be.