No Emotion

Starlet's p.o.v.

    When I woke, I was in a strange room, inside a cell. I stood up and tried to move, but my arms were bound and my feet were shackled to the ground. It took me a minute to remember what happened, and when I did, I got pissed off. It didn't take a lot of thought to realize that Max is a huge dick that tricked me, then kidnapped me.

"MAXIMILLIAN!" I shouted, and my lock pulsed, growing another crack in it. Max appeared at my cell door in an instant, a smile on his face.

"You've awakened. I didn't think you'd be asleep for three whole days," Max said. Three days?!

"I'm not going to tell you to let me go, because you obviously aren't, but at least have the courage to fight me in a fairly," I hissed at him. He stared at me for a second before giving a hearty laugh.

"I wouldn't fight my girlfriend. That's just wrong," he said with a shake of his head. Was this bastard serious?! I was about to scream when I remembered something Trevor had told me in training.

'Never let your opponent get under your skin. That just makes it easier for them to break you. Show no emotion.'

"I'm going to give you one warning, Maximillian," I said slowly, and my lock shook, trying to hold back my powers, "if you slip up once, and I manage to get out, you are going to die."

"I'm so scared," he snorted, "what, is the big bad Xander going to come and save you?"

"I don't need Alexander to save me. I can kill you using one hand. Don't believe me. Unchain one of the shackles and we'll figure out," I said calmly.

   His jaw clenched and he opened the cell door. He walked up to me and grabbed my face.

"You're lucky you're still alive! I had to beg Ashley not to kill you," he sneered at me. I still kept a straight face.

"I'm not afraid of that bitch," I said with a shrug. He turned and began to walk away before he came back, slapping me full in the face.

   He grabbed my chin and forced me to kiss him. He hand traveled up my leg, and I bit into his lip hard, tasting the metallic taste of blood. He pulled away, touching his lip, his fingers getting wet with his blood. By that point, I was seething.

"Don't touch me like that ever again in your life," I said, it becoming harder and harder to maintain my composure.

"Fiesty now, aren't we? I'm going to have fun with you," he said with a smile, his hands going to my shirt.

"Stop!" I shouted at him, but he didn't listen.

   No. Please no. I'm so sorry, Alex.

*

*

*

Xander's p.o.v.

"Three days! It's been THREE DAYS! Why haven't we found her?!" I growled angrily as another search party came back empty handed. Karson apologized once again.

"Xander, calm down," my mother said quietly.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! I let her get taken, mother," I growled.

"Just....give us a minute," my mother said, motioning for Carmen, Riley, Percy, and Karson to leave. They bowed respectfully before leaving the office. Riley and Karson were probably going to go get ready for school, since it starts back in four days.

   I dropped down in my office chair, pinching the bridge of my nose. I hadn't slept a wink, and not having Starlet with me was really taking a toll on my body and my wolf. Casper hadn't spoken to me since Starlet was taken. He was too depressed.