"Nick Davidson speaking."

"Dude it's me"

"Oh hey Zan, Wassup? How did everything go today?"

"Bad."

"What happened?"

I then told him the whole story.

"That's fucked up Zan!"

"I know," I said, taking a deep breath.

"Where are you and Faith now?"

"We're at the park but Faith is asleep so I called you. I gotta wake her up now. I hope they leave by the time I reach home. I gotta go Nick bye."

"Bye. See ya at home."

The call ended. I went to the other side of the car to wake Faith up and she woke up smiling. I gave her a besito and said,

"We're here baby girl."

She started jumping in my arms happily. There were not many people here which I'm thankful for, I don't want Faith to be scared.

"So what do you want to play first?"

"The swings!"

She squealed happily. This is the happiest I've seen her. I was playing with her while she was on the swing. She was too cute so I decided to take a picture. She even had Rover in the swing too.

(A/n: I know this isn't what she wore earlier in the story so let's just imagine it is

(A/n: I know this isn't what she wore earlier in the story so let's just imagine it is. Thank you)

Eventually, she wanted to play on the slide and all the other things you can play at the park on. I decided to go have a seat and keep an eye on her. She was happily playing, which was a good thing.

I should bring her to the park more often. A while later, a girl around her age came talking to her. I was curious. I wanted to go there but she needs friends so I just kept an eye on both of them.

They were both playing happily. I was so focused on what they were doing and thinking about what's happening at home, I didn't even notice someone sat beside me till she said,

"Good day?"

She asked, looking straight front at the kids playing. I looked at her. She was pretty. She had brown eyes and brown short wavy hair. She just looked stunning.

"Yes. How about you?"

"So far, so good."

She said, still looking forward. It was quiet for a moment till she asked.

"That girl over there, she is your sister?"

She said pointing to Faith. I shook my head and said,

"No. My daughter."

"That's sweet."

"You came here alone or with...."

"I came here with my niece, that girl over there playing with your daughter."