p r o l o g u e

"Tell me where my brother is or else I will kill you!" I heard her sweet yet fierce voice and I couldn't help but smile. She was in my pack boundary and yet she had the guts to say that.

Her scent was addictive and to top it all the fierceness in her eyes was driving me crazy.

Her gun aimed right on me.

"You are one fierce girl." I said, placing my wine glass down on the table. I got up from the chair and took a step towards her.

"Don't." She paused. "It won't take me even a second to shoot you."

"You can't do that, can you?" I chuckled as I walked towards her. But her next move took me off guard. She pressed the gun trigger and a bullet punched it's way through my right arm, making me wail a bit.

"My brother is my strength and not my weakness." Her voice raised and I felt her angry piercing glare on me.

I let out a laugh as I focused all my concentration on my right arm and it took me less than a second to heal. "You are more courageous than I thought."

"You may be powerful but I am not scared of you." Her voice firm and at one point I saw her eye color change into venom red. That made my heart shiver.

"She is not an ordinary human." M, my wolf growled.

"What is she?" I asked, curious.

"I don't know."

In a swift movement I took her gun in my hand and aimed it right at the spot of her heart. She looked right in my eyes. Her eyes overflowing with countless emotions that I couldn't even comprehend.

"Kill me, just like you killed my parents." Her fierce voice broke my trance and I hate to admit it but her words hurt.

I threw the gun away and held her by her waist. She wriggled a bit but I pulled her closer to me and tightened my hold. "Do you even know what you are asking me to do?"

She let out a bitter laugh. "Just kill me. I would rather die than be with you." She pushed me away with her strength. "If you don't kill me, then I'll kill you."

"Go ahead. Kill me if you can. But I can't and I won't kill you because you are mine Nandini, only mine."

****

The day I laid my eyes on her, she was mine and only mine. ~ Manik

Your existence changes my world like magic. ~Nandini

~Only mine

So a new story. I am really nervous and I have this whole lot of doubts that this story would even work out. But anyway fingers crossed.