Chapter 65

'Anticipation rises as BTS flies out for the American leg of their Love Yourself tour! First stop; Los Angeles, the hometown to BTS V's expecting wife. ARMY's all over the world have gone to social media to wish them safe travels and good luck for their performances. #LoveyourselfTour'

Everyone's frustration with each other seemed to disappear after the first few performances in Korea. Actually seeing all their hard work and late nights paying off was amazing. Almost every night was a celebration with the crew and mini party back at the dorm. It's great seeing them all happy.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous to fly home. Of course I'm excited to see Misha and Mason but there will always be the negative memories from (f/n) and Alex that keep me from being truly ecstatic to visit home. Not to mention my due date being in a little more than 4 months, it's a lot of pressure.

Luckily my due date is just before the European leg of the tour so we were able to find time to fly back to Seoul to have the baby. Everything seemed to be falling into place.

"Let me carry your bag." Tae smiled from his seat next to me.

"I'm not THAT pregnant I can carry it myself."

"As long as we share a last name and our baby is in that beautiful tummy of yours I will always carry your bag." His lips softly landed on mine, pulling away a split second after.

"Can you two stop with the PDA it's disgusting." Jungkook kicked at the back of Tae's seat. "Besides we're here."

The van pulled up to the curb in front of the airport. Reporters and fans were already crowded and being held back by security. It's always great to see how enthusiastic they are. The door swing open and we swiftly made our way out of the van and through the crowd of people, stopping every once in a while so the boys could take a pictures.

We let the directors check us in as we waiting in a private lounge not too far from the entrance.

"I love going to LA but it's always so busy. The concerts and the interviews we rarely get time to breath." Hoseok spoke.

"What do you guys have booked this time?" I asked.

"Ellen, AMA's, stuff like that." Namjoon filled in.

"It's gonna be fun nonetheless." They all quietly agreed from their positions in different parts of the room.

"Okay guys, time to board." The director announced.

...

No matter how many times I fly from LA to Korea I will never get used to how long that flight is. 11 Hours of sheer boredom, not to mention the 20,000 bathroom visits due to my bladder being squished.

"Boy's you're being taken straight to the venue to run sound, (y/n) we have a car to take you to town." We were told before getting to the now crowded part of the airport. After making it through the fans a few of the guards took me to a separate car near the boys.

It was a smaller van so the drivers seat wasn't separate from the back.

"Hello." I spoke quietly to the unknown driver.

"I haven't seen you in months in all I get in hello?" The driver turned to face me, a smile already spread across his face.

"Kang!" I launched myself at him, wrapping my arms around him the best I could. After his wife, Racheal, got sick they moved back to the US to be closer to her family. It's been tough without him around. "How have you been? How's Racheal?"

"She's getting better, she's a lot stronger now which is great. God you're glowing!"

"Thanks. Being pregnant is a struggle but it's gonna be worth it." I smiled down at my ever growing stomach.

"Do you know the gender?"

"Not yet, we were thinking of doing a big reveal party but we're not sure we could find the time." He nodded in understanding before starting up the van and driving away from the airport.

We spoke the whole ride. Catching up on life's drama and any exciting events that had happened. Apparently he bodyguards for Donald Glover now which is pretty cool and his son has started walking. I told him about Tae and I's fight and gave him an entire play by play of the wedding.

"Yoongi walked you down the aisle?" I nodded. "Wow, I bet he felt pretty special."

"Yeah he did. Hey, uhm, do you mind telling me where we're going? I feel like we've been driving in circles."

"That's because we have been, I just wanted more time to talk to you. Your friends wanted to meet up for lunch." He pulled into the parking lot in front of the cheesecake factory. "I believe they already got a table."

Basically spriniting I ran into the building a scanned the entire restaurant before my eyes landed on a giant 6 foot boy wearing a floral shirt. Mason. As fast as my swollen feet would carry my I ran to their table and collided with them- one of my more dramatic moments I may say.

"Oh my god you look amazing!"

"I love your outfit."

"How have you been?"

"It's been too long." They spoke over each other as they shot questions at me.

"I'm good, I'm really good. I just missed you guys." Mason sat me into the booth across from them.

"Tell us everything."

I couldn't help but let out a little giggle. I really missed them.

A/N: Story time! I had no internet in Greece and one night I got the chance to call home and my dad accidentally thought BTS and BIGBANG were the same thing and started saying stuff about one of the members under suspicion of running a prostitution ring. I dead ass spent 2 days getting ready to unstan BTS and being extremely emotionally unstable cause I couldn't believe it. Anyway, keep sending me baby name ideas (Korean or western, either gender). Thanks for reading!  -M