Chapter 64

"This is me" I pointed up at the tall apartment building.

"You have to leave already!?" Jooyun slurred through her words. Early that night she invited me out with a few of her friends, I hadn't been out with girls my age in so long I immediately accepted. Of course it wasn't long into the night before Jooyun and two of her three friends got drunk. We jumped from bar to bar and from club to club. Dancing and singing and eat way too much food, we didn't even realize how late it was.

"Sorry I spilled that shot on you." One of the other drunk girls frowned. My shirt had dried since the incident but the smell of vodka was still strong.

"Don't work about it." I smiled.

Around 11pm was when the body guards went home and not long after my phone died. We were having too much fun to stop and check a clock. I turned to the other sober girl.

"It was nice meeting you guys!" I gave her a quick hug." Get home safe."

"You too! You're welcome to hang with us anytime (y/n)."

They all waved as I walked towards the gated building. The emptiness of the lobby hit me hard and the feeling of tiredness ran over me. Stepping into the elevator I couldn't help but check out my baby bump in the mirrors. It seemed to big already despite only being 4 months pregnant.

Quietly entering the dorm I was surprised to find one of the kitchen lights on.

"Where have you been!" Taehyung stormed up to me looking more angry than tired.

"I told you I was going out with friends-"

"That was 10 hours ago! You didn't even answer your phone." His eyes were locked onto mine.

"Yeah sorry my phone died and I figured it would be a waste of time to find a place to plug it in at the club.." I tried to move past to take my shoes off but he wasn't budging.

"Club? You went clubbing till 3 am-" He paused and took a step closer. "Are you drunk?"

My calm expression began to slip away due to his comment.

"I'm pregnant." I spoke sternly.

"You smell like vodka."

"Because someone spilled it- I'm not talking about this right now." I walked past him towards the opposite hallway from our room.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm taking my sober, pregnant ass to bed." He was about to sleep. "Not with you. Not tonight."

He grunted and then stormed off. Dropping my stuff on the floor as I walked I made my way to one of the bedrooms. Without knocking I opened the door closest to me. I tiptoed over to the sleeping figure.

"Hey.. Heyyyy." I tapped him a few times before he finally responded.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" He rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Tae and I got in a fight can I sleep with you?" He paused before nodding. "Thanks Kookie."

He rolled to the other side of the bed and then slipped his shirt off.

"Put this on, you smell."

...

Jungkook had already gotten up by the time I woke up. The usual sounds of the boys running around getting ready could be heard on the other side of the door.

The shirt he had given to me was an odd fit- extremely loose on every part besides my stomach. Add that with the oversized pajama pants I had stolen my clothes were basically falling off me.