Chapter 56

"You're doing the whole 'pregnant woman' diet with me, right?" I whispered so the passer bys couldn't hear.

"Depends what it is." He stuck his hand in his pocket to retrieve his phone. "It says you can't have raw seafood. You'll have to cut down on your sushi addiction." Tae giggled. My head bounced along with his words as I rested my head on his chest.

"It's not an addiction." I rolled my eyes.
Today was the first day in a while everyone was called to the studio. Which means I get to wander around bored for a few hours, luckily Tae had some time between meetings that he could spend lounging with me.

"Mhmm." He brushed off my comment. "You also can't have caffeine."

"Now that's just unethical." I over-dramatically complained.

"Hey guys!" Jimin popped in the room surprising us both. "Mnet is throwing a dinner party tonight and we're all invited." He smiled.

"(Y/n) too?" Jimin nodded in response. "Yay! A party!" Tae snuggled into me. Jimin ran off to do whatever he had to do. "What about Hayoon."

"Not again."

"No, no I've got some good ones I promise."

...

After an hour of deciding which dress I should wear, Taehyung ended up picking one that matched his tie. The red dress went right below my knees. The off the shoulder sleeves were just a few inches from the top of my shoulder. I've always liked the look of it, never worn it before.

Apparently this is a huge idol dinner party so it won't just be BigHit employees. I've met a few members from other groups but never been around a whole other group let alone a whole room of them. I'm sure they're nice.. right?

"The limo is here!" Namjoon called from the doorway. All 7 of us scurried over to him and we all made our way down to the front of the building.

No matter how many times I ride in a limo I will always be excited. It's so fancy! And finally my leg room isn't taken up by one of the large 7 boys.

I took a quick glance at Taehyung who was intensely staring at me.

"Did my lipstick smudge?" I started reaching for my phone. He gently layers his hand on mine to stop my panicked motion. He leaned in close.

"You look really hot." He whispered into my ear. My cheeks began to heat up.

"Better ease up on the PDA we're almost there." Jungkook snickered.

As the limo pull up in front of the red carpet the boys prepped for their exit. Someone opened the doors for them from the outside and they all jumped out. The limo continued driving around back to let me exit. Picking up phones that were accidentally forgot I jumped out of the car and made my way inside where I was directed to the main room.

When I entered it was already full of idols. The guys were all dressed in variations of suits while the girls were draped in different dresses. Everyone was so attractive being that I was one of the only non-Korean non-idol there my entrance pulled a lot of attention.

"Hello!" A familiar girl approached me. "You're (y/n) right? I'm Jennie." Her genuine smile put my nerves at ease.

"From Blackpink." She nodded in clarification. She turned and gestured to her members. They walked over to us, their faces all kind.

"This is Chaeyoung, Jisoo, and Lisa." Jennie introduced the others.

"You are so cute in person!" Lisa spoke.
"Thank you." I said shyly. Suddenly a tall man joined our circle.

"Sorry to interrupt I just had to come introduce myself to (y/n)." He smiled. "Hello I'm Minho, one of Taehyung's friends."

"Oh yeah, you worked on hwarang with him. I've heard so much about you."

I suddenly noticed all the servers wandering around with trays.

"Champagne?" One of the servers held out his player towards us. All of them reached for a glass.

"Are you having some?" Jisoo asked.

"We're not very big drinkers." Taehyung joined. Minho's eyes lit up at the sight of his old friend. Shortly after all of Bangtan had surrounded me, I could feel my anxiety drift away. As Taehyung caught up with his friend I found myself drifting towards Suga who was the only BTS member still nearby. We both watched as more of his friends approached him.

"He might be occupied for a bit. I'll introduce you to some people." He took me deeper into the crowd of people.

As the night continued I drifted behind 1 of 7 boys, usually Tae. It was a continuous loop of meeting new people and rejecting all the food and alcohol offered to me.

My eyes lingered on a plate of sushi being passed out. I wanted it, I wanted it badly. There was no way Tae would allow me to eat it, and I knew I shouldn't. I couldn't do anything to jeopardize this pregnancy, even if it's just one peice of sushi.

"Sushi?" Asked the server. This was it. The universe was testing me. Testing my strength, commitment, and my motherhood.

"Sorry, I'll have to pass." The words were like poison in my mouth. As the man walked away my arm was gripped and I was dragged to the secluded part of the huge room. Not even a cameraman was around.

Turning I saw Jungkook with a concerned expression on his face. His hand swung to my forehead to check my temperature.

"Do you feel okay?" He asked. "Are you going to throw up again?"

"No, why would you think I'm sick?"

"People have told me you're refusing to drink and eat anything and I didn't believe it until you just turned down that sushi now you're either sick or you're..." his eyes widened along with his smile. "You're pregnant." He began jumping with joy.

"Jungkook be quiet. We can't let anyone hear that."

"So are you?" He got quieter. I didn't know what to say so I remained quiet. "I knew it! Who else knows?"

"Tae and our parents. No one else." I finally gave up.

"I'm the first one to know!" He hopped around some more.

"Please, you can't tell anyone. We want to wait till I'm 3 months just to be sure it... stays." I quickly glanced at the spot of his bullet scar, he immediately got what I was trying to say.

"Oh.. I get it." He brought me into a hug. "I'm so happy for you guys."

"Thank you Kookie."

"Let's get back to the party and show this baby what real fun is." He pulled me back into the crowd. I guess keeping a huge secret from 6 guys I spend all my time with will be harder than I thought.

A/N: Hiya!! All of your comments inspired me to write today. Thanks for being patient. Also if you want more accurate updates on the story, I've started a BTS instagram! The handle is bangtan_candy.exe , if you follow me and message me that you're a reader I'll follow you back!! -M