Chapter 37

"He did what!?" Misha screamed.

No call, no text, not even an email. It's been a week. Min Yoongi kissed me and then fled the country. I was mad, he knows how devoted I am to Taehyung so why kiss me? Does he like me? Ugh, guys are so complicated.

"How could he... what possessed him... Ugh!" She was still trying to process what I had told her. I was in the middle of trying on prom dresses when it slipped out. The dress I wore remained open in the back as she walked away from the zipper to her phone.

"What!" Mason's voice boomed from somewhere outside the changing room. The door to the room we were in swung open. "He kissed you?!"

"Mason! I'm changing." He ignored what I said and sat next to the mirror, Misha closed the door behind him.

"Does V know?" He asked dumbfoundedly.

"Of course not." I picked up my phone. "Speaking of Taehyung."

New Message (1): Taebae

Taebae: Whatcha doing?

y/n: Prom dress shopping.

Taebae: Oh! Let me see what you have on.

I sighed and went to snapchat. I sent the first picture I took and almost immediately got a reply.

TaeTae screenshotted your snapchat!

I went back to messages.

y/n: Maybe i'll go in a sleeping bag zipped up to my neck.

Taebae: I second that.

Taebae: Are you okay? You look a little thin..

y/n: It's just the mirror. I'm fine. Gtg <3

After throwing my phone back in my bag I turned to my friends. "He can't know. It would destroy their friendship."

Taehyung POV

I'm not gonna lie, I'm worried about (y/n). In the photo she sent she was so small. She already was tiny but now it seems she's almost down to nothing. When I asked Yoongi how she was when he got back he seemed hesitant to tell me and then scurried off to his room.

My thumb slid across the screen to show another photo. It was (y/n) and I in Hawaii, her smile took up almost her entire face. God she's gorgeous.

Skipping out of my room I entered the living room. Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi sat on the couch. "Look how beautiful my girlfriend is." I flipped my phone so they could see the photo. They let out their 'aws' and 'pretty' as usual but when Yoongi looked at it he was silent and his cheeks flushed red.

"Hyung are you okay?" I pressed the back of my hand up to his forehead but he swatted it away. "Hyung?" He got up and disappeared down the hallway.

"He's been acting weird since he got back, maybe something happened." Jungkook leaned in to speak.

"(y/n) would have told me." My heart grew heavy at the thought. (y/n) would never lie to me, we tell each other everything. "H-he's probably just sick." I suggested hesitantly.

"I doubt it. Namjoon, maybe you should talk to him?" Jimin spoke. Without talking Namjoon nodded and walked off towards Yoongi's room. Jimin went back to typing on his phone when he got up and went to him room.

Jimin POV

Hoseok was already in the room when I entered. He looked up from his phone when he say me.

"Is everything okay?" He asked curiously, I must have looked flustered.

"I'm not sure. Yoongi is acting weird and when I ask (y/n) what happened all I get back is 'Nothing, it's fine'." I ran my fingers through my hair frustraitly. We're all worried about her, she thinks we haven't noticed the weight lose, the bags under her eyes, and how every time we bring it up she answer with 'i'm fine'.

Hoseok clicked a few things on his phone and held it out horizontally between us. The screen showed he was calling (y/n). It took her a few seconds to answer.

"Hoseok? I'm dress shopping can I ca-" She spoke.

"Tell us the truth, what happened." I cut her off. She fell quiet and in the background we could hear her speak to her friends and close a door, she must be alone now.

"Nothing happened." She sounded hesitant. She's obviously hiding something from us.

(Y/n) POV

"Nothing happened." I spoke softly. One of them let out a long sigh.

"You know you're a terrible liar." Jimin said. "Please, we're worried. Just tell us."

"I-I can't." My heart started to speed up. They can't know about Yoongi, it would cause chaos in the dorm. I didn't even notice I started to cry.

"We won't tell the other." It was nice to hear Hobi's soft voice.

"Okay." I continued to tell them about Alex. How he wanted revenge for bringing kicked off the football team. It all seemed to spill out of me, I had no control over what I said. I was nearing the end of the story when I got to Yoongi, I couldn't stop the words from coming out. "And then when he was leaving he kissed me."

"What!" They yelled in unison.

"Please. Don't tell Taehyung about any of this. It would destroy him." I used my free arms to hug myself.

"We won't." I couldn't tell if they were telling the truth. "You shouldn't be there, you should be here with us."

"I have to finish school." Misha walked in the room and tapped on her wrist to signify we were running out of time. "I've got to go."

"Fine. We're calling you later though." Hobi was frustrated. "Stay safe."

"I will."

Jimin POV

I marched out of the room passed the living room and towards the other side of the dorm. With J-hope behind me I swung open the door to Yoongi's studio. He was sitting by himself.

"Are you stupid? You kissed her?" I swatted the back of head causing him to wince in pain.

"She makes me stupid." He growled.

This is going to be a mess. Taehyung can't know.

A/N: In honour of Singularity coming out today I put aside some time to write this. Hope you enjoy! I'll be back to my normal uploading soon. -M

 -M