Chapter 12

I could feel Taehyung's tears hitting the back of my neck, they began to slow down after a few minutes but his grip remained tight. He finally lifted his head and used one of his hands to wipe his face. He spun me around so I was facing him. Cupping my head in his hands he kissed my forehead and took my hand.

"Where is your suitcase, we're going to Korea tonight." He pulled me towards my room.

"But my break isn't for ano-" I stopped myself. The earlier events replayed in my mind. He had just exposed me as the mystery girl. "Holy shit." I didn't know whether to be happy or concerned. My phone rang.

Caller: RM

"Hello." I answered simply.

"What is this about Taehyung punching someone?"

"Well, you see... he punched someone."

"No shit. (y/n) your picture is everywhere." He was upset. I could hear people yelling in the background. "You two are getting police escorted to the airport. Get ready now." He hung up and I ran to the window. My front lawn was covered in fangirls and news reporters. Luckley my parents were at work or they'd be flipping out over this camera crew crushing my mothers lilacs. While I was on the phone V had managed to pack a suitcase he found in my closet.

"Here, wear this." He grabbed his black mask from his pocket and handed it to me. There were loud banging coming from the front door. From the other side you could hear muffled voices screaming 'police'. Before he opened the door Taehyung turned to me, "It's going to be alright. I'll be with you every step of the way." His eyes gave me a reassuring look. He put his headphones in my ears and started playing Pied Piper at full volume. The door opened.

We were bombarded with flashing lights and screaming girls. Instantly we were surrounded by 6 giant police men. I could see their mouths move but the music completely blocked out their comments. In the crowds I saw schoolmates, neighbors, friends, and even some family. The police were able to clear a path to the van parked on the street. Things were being thrown around right as the chorus began playing. I could feel water splash my face and balls of paper hitting my back. When we got back into the car I pulled out the headphones.

"I feel like I just got back from seaworld." I let out a laugh and he smiled.

"Let's go home."

...

Getting to our gate was even worse than leaving my house. The airport was completely full of people. I was happy to see that some girls were just there to hold up 'I <3 V' signs instead of protesting our relationship. I stood up on my tippy toes so I could talk to Tae.

"My first time at an airport and it's to be escorted to a different continent." He laughed causing the crowd of girls to freak out.

"You'll get used to all this soon." From under my mask I gave him an over exaggerated smile which he replied with an even bigger smile. His adorable box smile caused my heart to skip a beat.

As we waited for our plane to board I flipped through all the posts and reports about me.

'BTS V punched american student'

'Kim Taehyung girlfriend revealed'

'(y/n) (l/n): BTS mystery girl'

There were so many I couldn't even count. My facebook was even worse, every person from my school was talking about me. They either wanted an autograph, wanted to be my friend, or tell me how I ruined their life.

One of the police men walked over to me and handed me a bag of gummy bears making me drop my phone and eat them with full focus. Tae laughed as I bit off different bears and stuck them together to create a frankin-bear.

We were the last to board the plane even though we were in first class. It was a non-stop flight to Seoul which was around 13 hours. The inside of the plane was huge, and first class was like luxury. Each seat was a recliner with a little cubicle around it. Since we were in the middle isle our seats were next to each other and we had a controllable window between us. While I scanned the room with my eyes Tae reached over and buckled my seatbelt.

It wasn't long before the plane took off, Taehyung held my hand as it did. His phone rung uncontrollably but he never answered it. It was probably Bighit trying to yell at him. Which I don't blame them, I'd yell at him too but he did fly 13 hours to punch my ex. I tried to stay off my phone as much as possible but it was hard not to. My parents were strangely okay with me disappearing to Korea, they simply texted 'Have fun!'. Maybe they knew I'd be safe there, or Bighit told them what they were planning to do and they aren't nervous. I hope they're okay.

Taehyung P.O.V

(y/n) fell asleep a while ago. The plane ride was going on hour 12 and I haven't been able to sleep this entire time. Every time I closed my eyes I saw images of her wrists. I honestly love this girl and the thought of her feeling like that's her only escape breaks my heart. I promise I'll never let her do that again. I'll protect her from everything.

I was surprised by the amount of positivity in the articles about her. They were all wishing us good luck for our relationship. Online was a different story. People weren't happy with us. I was used to getting hate, it came with the territory of being an idol but I was scared for (y/n).

Once we get to BigHit I'm sure they will have came up with some sort of plan to keep her safe. None of us have ever had public relationships before so I have no idea what to expect. They can't just hide her away.

(y/n) P.O.V

We waited by the gate until the body guards arrived. I was introduced to Kang and Ryu who were assigned to me. The korean airport wasn't as bad as the american one, there were fewer fans and reporters but it was still chaotic. Ryu took my bag to a different car while Kang guided me to another black SUV. My face was plastered to the window as we drove. Taehyung laughed as I pointed out all the cool buildings and when I tried to read the korean signs.

I was told I would be taken straight to the dorms while Taehyung was being taken back to BigHit headquarters. I didn't want to be seperated so soon but I was still tired, despite sleeping for 9 hours on the flight.

When we pulled up in front of the dorms I gave Tae a quick kiss before jumping out of the car. My two bodyguards already waiting for me. The buildings guards helped make a path for me to get inside. Once inside I was separated from my body guards who stayed behind to help keep the crowd of girls out. It was concerning being thrown around the lobby by different people. No one spoke english and I had no idea where I was going until a nice women at the front desk translated the directions to their apartment for me. She guided me to the elevator and hit the floor button for me before going back to the front desk.

Taehyung had given me his key beforehand which helped me find the room number since it was written on the side. As soon as I opened the door I was hit with a lemon scent of cleaners. The entrance took you immediately into the living room which was relatively clean other than the pile of cords next to their gaming systems. I plopped my bag down on the couch and continued.

The kitchen was the only place that didn't smell like lemon but instead smelled like Jin's cooking. Which I know isn't one smell but you could obviously tell it was from him. I opened the refrigerator which was filled with tupperware containers with sticky notes covering them, the notes indicating who it belongs to.

There were 2 hallways but I took the one to the right of the kitchen. The first door was a bathroom. The second door was Rapmons Studio which was right next to V and RM's room. Their rooms were divided by the closet that laid in the center of the room. Thankfully (f/n) had showed me so many of their videos I knew right away which was V's side. I slid into his bed and wrapped myself in his blanket and immediately fell asleep.

A/N: I can slowly feel myself getting writers block.. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment. -M