Chapter 25

I was abruptly awakened by the camera crew running into the room. Taehyung's sleepy grip tightened around me as he pulled me closer. Partly to hide him from the crew, partly to keep me in bed.
"Wake up love birds." One of the camera men snickered. The pitter patter of feet running against the wood floors approached and suddenly Jimin jumped on top of both of us.
"Okay I'm up." I threw Taehyung's arms off me causing him to to roll over away from the ruckus.
"5 more minutes." His voice was muffled by the pillow.
"We're snorkeling today!" Jimin let out an infectious giggle. I motioned for everyone to leave to let him get up on his own time and they followed.
He finally emerged from the room 15 minutes later because of the smell of bacon. We were sitting around the table in the living room while the production team brought out our food. The final array of food included bacon, waffles, fresh fruit, and water. Today was the last day in this hotel so we didn't have time to make our own food. Especially if you were the dumb one that went and got drunk until 12 am last night and never packed. I scarfed down as much food as I could and ran to my suitcase to start packing.
After an hour of packing and getting ready everyone waited helped pack the vans so we could move to the next location. A few staff members lingered in the house to check if we forgot anything. After we got the all good we jumped into our van and were driven to the next place.
It was smaller than the last hotel but there was enough beds that only two people had to sleep on the couch. There were 2 rooms with king beds, 1 room with two twins beds, and the couches.
We decided the usual method of drawing paper would be best. The first to go was one of the king beds to Suga and Jimin. Taehyung got the next king and we were both waiting in anticipation for my choice. Namjoon and Jhope got the twins leaving only 3 spots. Jungkook went first and got the couch. I stepped up to Jungkook's phone, only 2 more virtual papers were left. I picked one to reveal I would share a bed with Taehyung.
"Yes!" He yelled and ran over to me to pick me up. He ran me into the bedroom in a celebratory fashion. What a dork.

...

The boat jumped across the water. Our snorkeling guides whispered to each other on the other side of the boat. The sun was blaring hot even with the mist from the ocean spraying us. I wanted nothing more but to take off this swim shirt but with the cameras constantly recording us there was no chance I'd get away with not wearing it.
Despite the heat we all thought the water was beautiful. It was a glistening blue with patches of green. We all couldn't wait to jump in. When the boat finally stopped we were surrounded by clear water. For the deck you could see all the way to the coral in the ocean.
We received a mini diving lesson from the half naked man whose name I already forgot.
"Do you guys want to jump off the top?" Asked the captain. I looked around excited to be met with only Jungkooks excitement. Most of the boys were scared of heights but they try not to let the camera see it. Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, and I raced to the top while the others slowly followed. I was the first to get onto the platform. The camera men positioned themselves for the perfect angle and gave me a thumbs up when they were ready for me to jump. Without hesitation or a count down I ran off the deck and flew down into the water. I could hear the boys 'oohs' from the water.
"Hurry up old men!" I yelled up. With that statement Jungkook launched himself off and came to the surface to meet me.
"I am not old." He said grumpily.
"Jungkook oppa is upset." I over dramatically pouted.
"You little-" He started chasing me around the water. I raced to the ladder that leads onto the deck but he was too fast and ended up grabbing me and throwing me back in the water. Taehyung jumped off after hearing my screams.
"Are you okay?" His breathing was fast.
"Yeah," I pushed the hair out of my face, "Jungkook was just messing around with me." I giggled.
After everyone got a turn to jump off the deck we began our snorkeling adventure. I stuck by Taehyung the entire time. We would point out cool fishes or coral we saw and at one point he learned out to blow rings.
The entire time we were out it felt like Taehyung's eyes were glued on to me. I would dive down to the coral and he'd be scanning me like he was to memorize very inch of my body.

...

When we got back to the lodge after filming we all showered and gathered around on the couch. The filming for today was over so we were able to relax for the rest of the day. Jimin suggested we all watched a moved. I was curled up on the right side of the couch next to Suga when the movie started. Taehyung sat on a chair to the left of the couch.
I could tell he was still watching me when during the movie. He was bouncing his leg like he was waiting for something. Is he mad at me? We talked the whole way home so I don't see why he would be.
Suddenly we locked eyes and he nudged his head towards are room, signaling me to follow him there. I got up and went with him.
He immediately shut the door behind me. Turning to me he put one hand on my face and another on my hip and passionately kissed me.
As the kids continued our breathing deepened and our hands completely mapped out each other's frames.
He pulled away for the first time. "I've been waiting for this all day." He whispered into my ear before kissing my neck, every once in a while sucking on it. His hands traveled down my back and scooped me up so my legs were on either side of him.
Within a few seconds we were on the bed with his hand snaked under my shirt.
"Do you want to..?" He asked staring into my eyes. I couldn't find the words to answer him, I was so overcome with love and lust that I couldn't think of anything other than what was about to happen. I bit my lip and nodded, earning a smile from him.
He backed away from me, leaving me on the bed. Swiftly he lifted off his shirt revealing the lines of his muscles and perfectly tanned skin.
He smiled, not a normal smile but I didn't mind.
I hate being cliché, but that night was beautiful.

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't update recently, I'm literally in the middle of nowhere and this is the first time I've gotten WiFi in days. Also we 700 reads and I'm jungshook. Thank you guys so so much <3 -M