•Chapter 10: Nice To Meet You

Justin Bieber

I swallowed hard before looking at Ryan shooting him a 'help me' look and then looking back at Mary "I uhm-"

"Oh dude you're here!" Ryan said, walking beside me and then patting my back.

Dude? Is that even a word?

"Uhm yeah." I said awkwardly.

"Rose meet Justin, he is one of my best buddy."

I noticed that her cheeks turned red "Hi Justin n-nice to meet you."

"Hello Rose nice to meet you too." I said smoothly.

She gave me sweet smile while at staring at me through the eyes. I got a little nervous so I just smiled back at her.

"Maybe Justin could help us to look for Drew." Ryan said.

Rose looked at him and then blinking a few times "Oh my god I almost forgot about Drew."

"Who's Drew?" I said pretending like I don't know he was.

Just keep acting Justin.

"My dog. He runaway. I can't lose him, he is important to me." she looked down.

I don't know but I think I felt my heart skipped a beat. Is that even possible?

"Well let's go find him." I said.

"Are you sure that's ok with you?" she asked.

I nodded "Of course Rose."

"Thank you."

-----

"Ryan what are we going to do?" I said tapping inside his mind.

"Just pretend that we are looking for Drew. After an hour we will go back at the house and then you go back to your dog form." he replied.

"Fine."

So after an hour Ryan said to Rose that we need to go back at the house just making sure if ever Drew or I mean my dog form went home so I quickly changed back, running back home.

When Rose opened the front door, I quickly run toward her and then jumping at her, making her stumble a bit. She look surprised but then she smiled widely at me.

"Drew!" she squealed happily and then giving me the tightest hug ever.

I barked happily, wagging my tail and then licking her cheeks.

She giggled "I'm so glad you're ok buddy. You know I'm so worried about you." she said before kissing my nose.

I felt the weird feeling in my stomach again.

"I love you so much Drew." she said.

And then my heart skipped a beat again.

"Well I think everything is ok now." Ryan said.

"Yeah." Rose stood up, facing Ryan "Thank you again Ryan. I don't know how I can repay you with everything. You've done so much-"

"Rose. It's fine ok? I'm happy I can help you and I don't mind at all. So if you need something again you can call me anytime." he said.

Rose smiled at him "Thank you so much again Ryan. Oh by the way, where's Justin?" I quickly looked up at her "He even helped us and I want to thank him."

"Justin was in a hury a while ago that's why he forgot to say goodbye. He even texted me at this moment telling me how sorry he left and told me I hope you will find Drew."

"Oh. Tell him it's ok and thanks for the help." she replied.

"So Rose, you have a crush on him?" Ryan teased.

"Ryan!" I scolded.

He looked down at me, giving me a smirk.

"W-What?"

"Oh Rose I caught you blushing a while ago." he said while wiggling his eyebrows before chuckling.

"Ryan! Ok he is good looking and I can say I have a tiny crush on him that's all ok?" she said in embarass.

I blushed. Crush means she likes me? That's what Ryan told me. She likes me too?

"Aww."

"Please don't tell this to him."

"Ok ok." he chuckled again, raising his hands in the air.

Rose sighed in relief and then looking down at me. I swallowed nervously, still blushing hard. She kissed my forehead, making my heart beat ten times faster.

Ryan winked at me "You guys are so cute."

"Shut up!"

_________________

A/N: more? comment and vote:)

-A