•Chapter 15: Forbidden Love

(Picture of Drew)⬆⬆⬆⬆

I know at first its kinda confusing but keep reading you'll get it tho...

†Justin Bieber†

I watched as Rose cry quietly infront of Drew's grave that was on the backyard of her burnt house. I don't like seeing her sad or cry because it makes me sad too. My heart clenching at the sight of her. She's really broken inside. All these things that's happening is way too much for her and I even do a thing to remove all the pain inside her.

I feel bad no scratch that guilty for lying to her because Drew is really important in her life.

Please God, is there anything I can do to remove pain she was feeling?

"Justin my son, all you have to do is be there for her. And what's happening right now it's not all your fault. Don't blame yourself my son. You and Ryan just did what you have to do. Just always stay by her side, that's what will make her happy."

"How'd you know Father?"

"I know everything. Just trust me..."

"Can you tell me what will happen in the end of this mission?"

"I can't tell you because this is a challenge my son but to give you a hint it will end badly and good at the same time..."

"I'm sorry...C-Can you tell me about my parents? Because I remember Ryan told me him being married and mentioned about my father."

"Ok he has my permission to tell you what you want to know."

"Justin?" I heard a sweet voice.

I looked down at her and tears still streaming down her face. I gave her a small smile before opening my arms for her "Come here..."

She quickly wrapped her arms around my torso, burrying her face in my chest. I wrapped my arms around her body, resting my chin above her head as she sobbed quietly.

"You're ok..." I cooed "Everything will be alright I promise you."

"I feel safe with you Justin. Thank you..."

My eyes went wide when I heard her voice through my head. What's that all about?

"What she feels inside her heart can hear your mind because you and her have a deep connection to each other. She trust you with all her heart..."

I closed my eyes and smiled, tightening my arms around her.

---

As we are back at Ryan's place, he cooked for dinner and we ate in peace. After that she told me that she wants to go at her own room to have an alone time.

"Jay how is she?" Ryan asked as I entered his room.

"She's still not good Ry." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Just give her time."

"I feel like a loser right now." I mumbled.

"Don't be. You're doing everything to make her feel better so stop being negative."

I sighed "I know..." I sat down on his bed and started asking him "Can you tell me about my parents?"

"So God told you huh? Ok." He cleared his throat "Just ask a question and I'll answer it."

"Are they humans too?"

He nodded "Of course Justin they are humans."

"But if they are humans where are they?"