Chapter 13: Too Innocent

HEY GUYS CHECK MY NEW STORY: MY GANGSTER GIRL! I KNOW YOU GUYS DIRTY STUFFS SO YEAH MUST READ HIHI OH AND SOME OF MY CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE DUE TO WATTPAD'S RULE SO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME...GOMEN(SORRY) BUT REALLY I HOPE U'LL READ...YEAH? THANKS AGAIN GUYS AND ILL APOLOGIZE ALWAYS FOR BEING GONE FOR AS LONG AS I REMEMBER. LOVE YA'LL:) 大好き

† Justin Bieber †

I quickly fixed my hair again and cleared my throat before knocking infront of her door. My situation is really hard because me being Drew then turning into Justin. I still have to get the right time before I turned into a human so while she's taking a shower I changed into my human form. To take the hardest part I have to make run going to Ryan's place and changed my clothes.

The door opened revealing Rose wearing a cute simple dress.

Wow...

"Morning Justin."

I blushed clearing throat again "Morning too Rose." and I gave her a smile.

"Drew is missing again Justin." she said panicking.

"Maybe he went somewhere again?"

"Do you think he'll comeback?" she asked sadly.

"I'm sure he will. Isn't this happened before and he went back?" she nodded "See. He'll come back you know maybe he just want to have some fun and walk for awhile."

"Do you think he hated me because I don't pay attention to him that much?"

"What no Rose!" she gave me a look "I mean ofcourse not. I'm sure he doesn't feel that way. He adored and he cared for u so much. He was thankful about you being his owner."

She giggled "How'd you know are you a dog or what?"

My eyes widened "What no... I mean that's what I can see to him."

"Drew is my best friend and he is the only one I have you know, so yeah that's why how much I worried about him."

I felt my heartbeat speeding up again and I blushed as I stared down at my feet.

"Just trust him."

Just trust me...

I said giving her a soft smile. "Oh and by the way you look...b-beautiful."

_______

So I decided to bring Rose to a restaurant for lunch. Ryan is the one who suggested to bring her here so it will be romantic, that's what he said.

(Flashback)

"So you are going on a date again huh baby boy?" Ryan asked in a teasing voice making me roll my eyes at him.

"No Ryan I'm going to the mall." I said in a sarcastic tone, I guess that's the word.

"Since when did you become sassy Justin?"

"Since two seconds ago." Rolling my eyes again "J-Just help me ok?"

He chuckled "Ok ok. So why did you even asked her to a date again?"

"It just happened because we are talking about my hair being long and I told her if she could help me get a haircut." I said in on breath.

"Woah Justin I didn't know you are trying to make a move now eh?"

"W-What?"

"Nothing." He chuckled, shaking his head "So what time you will pick her up?"