•Chapter 4: I'm a human

Justin Bieber

"Goodbye buddy, be good ok?" she said as she patted my head.

I barked and nodded. I stood up, jumping up, resting my paws on her stomach. She giggled and scratched my ear "You're so adorable…I really have to go now Drew." She let go off me and then she started walking away. I watched her as she stepped out of the house, closing the door.

I used my paws to pushed the door open. When I successfully opened the door, I run out and then went walking on the side streets.

When I'm already infront of the apartment, I scratched the door and it opened revealing Ryan with a smile on his face.

"Hey there Justin, you're on time." He said, stepping on the side "Come in."

I stepped inside the apartment and he closed the door behind.

"So ready to start?" he asked.

I looked up at him "Uhm…can I eat first? I haven't eaten anything yet."

He chuckled "Sure sure that's not a problem, follow me. Then after you eat let's start ok?"

I nodded "Yeah sure."

----

"First, I have to teach you how to change you into your human form." He said, pacing infront of me.

Right now we are on a basement. It's really big but not that really big.

"Ryan, how many years you've been a guardian already?" I asked.

"Four years."

I just nodded.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

"Now let's start, closed your eyes." I did what he said, I closed my eyes "You have to focuse and concentrate Justin, relax your body…Now say Vir."

I breathed deeply "Vir." Then I felt something on my whole body and I can't explain it, it's very understandable.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw my arms and feet are glowing. My paws started to turn into a human hand even my feet. When I'm already in my complete form, I stared down at my hands, clenching it and then I touched my face. Woah I can't believe this.

I looked up at Ryan and smiled widely "I'm a human!" I said happily.

He nodded and chuckled "Cool right?"

"What?" I said kinda confused.

"Cool you know its like you find things in amuse?"

"Oh." Humans does really have a lot of vocabulary.

"Put this on." He said as he threw something on me.

I looked at the object on my lap "What's this?"

"Clothes. You can't be naked. If you turned into a dog this will disappear for a moment but when you are back to a human you're still clothed." I nodded, holding it tightly and then standing on my own feet "Go to that room and changed before we continue what we are doing." He said as he pointed at the wooden door.

I nodded, walking toward door, opening it, stepping inside and then closing the door behind me. I examined at the clothes first before putting them on.

---

"Can I go home looking human?" I asked Ryan.

"Yeah sure but when the girl is already home you have change back to your dog form before she sees you ok?"

I nodded in understand "Ok, so can I go now?"

"Mhm take care ok?"

"Yeah thanks Ryan."

"No problem, I'll see you tomorrow."

I opened the door and stepped out. I breathed heavily, smiling to myself. I'm officially a human.

While walking I looked at the silver ring on my finger and what I learned a while ago, this belongs to my dad. Ryan told me he want me to own this ring. This is not just an ordinary ring, this is a holy knife just like Ryan has but the different is, he have the necklace and I have the ring. And Ryan told me I have to take care of this.

A while ago he taught me how to change into my angel form and how to change back in to my dog form too. I guess I can say that's cool?

I shooked my head and laughed at myself.

When I'm already at the front door of her house, I stepped inside and then closed the door behind me. I then said the   word and I turned into my dog form again. The ring on my hand is no longer visible not unless I'm in my human or angel form again.

The door opened, Mary walking inside. When she saw me she smiled widely.

"Hey there buddy." She knelt down and I ran toward her. She stroked my furr and I barked while waggling my tail "Hungry?"

I nodded and barked again.

"Aww I have food."

I smiled widely to myself. Yes!

──────────────

comment and vote

-A