•Chapter 12: First Date

†Justin Bieber†

Its been a normal day after the incident where Rose thought Drew(Me) was missing and I'm glad there's no evil interrupting us these past few days.

So right now, I decided to go at Ryan's place because Rose left this morning to start working again at the restaurant. She even locked the doors because she don't want me to leave the house but she didn't know I can still go outside because I can turn into a human.

"So when will you ask her out?" Ryan asked me.

I raised a brow "Ask who?"

"You know Rose."

"Huh? Ask her out? What do you mean?"

"Like a date." He said in a duh tone.

"Date? But she knows that today is Wednesday."

He face palmed and laughed a bit "I mean you know to get to know each other. You two will go into a special place, talk to each other about you guys like or even kiss."

I choked "K-Kiss!?"

"If you two are already boyfriends and girlfriends you guys kiss."

"But I-- I kissed her accidentally so is that mean we are boyfriends and girlfriends?" I blushed.

"No silly if you two have feelings for each other like you really both love each other, then that's the time the guy will ask her to be his girlfriend. So date is the first stage to know about your mutual feelings. This is where you will know if two people are really for each other like soulmates."

"Oh..."

"So you like her right?"

I scratched the back of my head "Uh yeah..."

"Well then ask her if she wants to grab a coffee or eat at the restaurant."

"But how?"

"Text her."

"I don't own a phone Ryan."

"I can give you one. I have this phone that I don't really use so you can have it." He stood up and grabbed something at the drawer "Here."

I grabbed the phone "How do I use this?"

"Easy."

*

*

*

"Now send her a text."

"How do I ask her?"

"What do you want to do?"

I looked down at the phone screen "Coffee is ok."

"Well then go on ask her."

"I don't know how to start a conversation." Ugh I sucks at everything.

"Just be cool Jay."

I swallowed and started typing.

'Hi.'

A few moments she replied. Well that was fast.

'Who's this?'

'It's me Justin.'

'Oh hi Justin. What's up?'

"Ryan she said what's up."

"Just keep on talking to her."

'Nothing much. Uhm say....you want to go grab some coffee?'

'Yeah sure why not.'

'When are you available?'

'Well my shift will end at 5pm...Is that ok with you?'