•Chapter 14: We Are A Family

†Justin Bieber†

"I hope we are not late." He mumbled while driving.

"We could've use our wings Ry!"

"We can't take risk Justin."

"Holy mother of God!" He yelled and I looked at the front view.

My eyes went wide when I saw Rose's house burning like hell. Oh gosh this is bad. Is she alright!? Are we too late!?

"Ryan we better hurry!" I panicked. I felt my heart is going to explode any minute about the situation. Please God I hope we are not too late!

We quickly stepped out of the car and felt the strong evil aura around the house. I'm even surprised no one even notice theirs a fire on the neighborhood.

"Hurry Justin and Ryan she's still inside and alive! You must save her!" God said.

"Even though we burn Justin we will still not die but remember you can still feel pain if the fire touches your skin so be careful!" Ryan warned as he kicked the door forcefully.

"How come no one noticed this!?" I asked him.

"I think those dark angels tried something like a spell so no one could help her. Justin used your wings to protect yourself we will go inside now!"

I looked inside and the whole living room was really burning like hell. I changed into my angel form and blocked myself using my wings and even Ryan. We both stepped inside the burning place.

"She's inside her room Justin. Let's go!"

You can't even see a thing that was left in the house. All the furnitures, walls...etc. It's all on fire! But I trust God I know she's ok.

I watched as Ryan kicked the door again and stepped inside. There, Rose laying on her bed unconcious. Fire quickly spreading inside her room.

"Justin grab her fast!"

So I quickly grabbed her, carrying her bridal style while my wings are covering our bodies. Now I'm relieved that she's safe here in my arms.

"Thank goodness you're alright." I whispered to her even though she can't hear me.

We heard a growling behind us. Looking around, two monsters standing infront of us. Their eyes are glowing in red so that means they are dark angels.

"Shoot...Justin you two need to go out or she will die! And then take her to the hospital, understand!?"

"How about you!?"

"Rose is our top priority. Now hurry up before they get you!" He yelled "Mother--She's bleeding too!"

I looked down and I noticed blood in her arms. How did this happen!? I ran toward the door but that thing blocked me. So Ryan stopped him by pushing him into the ground. He nodded at me and I ran outside the house as fast as I can.

I looked at the car and then looking back at Rose. How can I go to the hospital if I can't even drive that thing!?

"Ryan! I can't drive!"

"J-Just fly! Make sure no one will see you!"

I took a deep breath before flying up the sky. While flying, Rose started coughing. I panicked so I fly as fast as I can to the nearest hospital. She can't see me like this. Not now, not ever.

"Hmm..."

Shoot...Shoot...Please don't wake up!

I quickly landed to the parking lot where no one can see me and then running inside the hospital.