"Anyways, let's go. Hey you two idiots, we're going" Clinton yells at Mitchel and Kras.
After they finally get their asses up we leave the place.

"Babe I need to visit a friend of mine-"
"which means?" Mitchel asks.
"which means - you gotta bring me to her place really quick and then do what you're gonna do"
"Alright" he nods on the way.
_______

"Okay it's here-" she opens the door and gets out of the car "see y'all tomorrow fellas" she adds.

We all then say goodbye to her.
"Let's go to our place. We should do more than we already did" Clinton suggests.
"Ahh I got it" Kras says.
"What are we gonna do?" I wonder.
"It's a surprise" he just says on the way home.

Finally we arrive and walk inside their house.
"Damn it's cold as fuck" he whines and enters the kitchen.
"It's May, kinda normal that it's cold out here" Mitchel utters before he takes a bite of the apple, which he grabbed from the fruit basket.
"Let's head to the surprise" Clinton says as he leaves us all alone.

However, a few seconds later he appears with his laptop he just took from upstairs.
"What are you gonna show me?" I smirk.
"We-" Clinton says, but he is immediately being interrupted by Mitchel.
"Well we're working on some new stuff, we wanted to show you what we've done so far." he explains.

He takes the laptop from Clinton and I could see how annoyed and pissed Clinton turned out to be towards Mitchel. I can't help but let out a soft giggle at the end. Clinton throws his eyes on me.
"What" he smiles.
"Nothing. Keep going, I'm still listening" I put my head on my palms paying my attention only to what they gotta tell me.

"We'd like to perform a song in front of you" Kras smiles.
"Oh my! Please start" I clap with happiness.
Once they start performing the song, I fall in love with it. They have something special nobody has which I unbelievably adore.
_______

Clinton's POV

"It was breathtaking, mesmerizing, I don't have any words for this!" she stands up and hugs all of us.
"I knew you'd like it. I think our fans will like it too" Kras smiles.
"It's something different, but a noice one" he adds.
"Definitely" Ellie agrees with him.

"There are still a few things to improve" I sit down on the sofa as I grab the laptop and my headphones and start fixing some little mistakes.
"Kras come on help me bring the stuff upstairs" Mitchel says to Kras.
_______

A few hours passed by now; neither have I seen Mitchel nor Kras come back to the living room. I'm still working on this song, while Ellie is sleeping next to me. She just fell asleep, looks like she was hella tired. So am I, but I just decided on working on this first. Work is more important for me at this point. But since I need a little break from it, I grab my phone and check social media. I take a pic of me with the headline "editing" and put it in my story to act like an active person at least. Then I go like a few fan edits too.

I suddenly hear Ellie snoring lightly. With that I put the laptop away and carry her to my bedroom upstairs.
After taking off her pants and hoodie, I watch her as she sleeps like a little innocent angel. Later I decide to sleep next to her after taking off my clothes too. I hope to god these moments won't stop until I grow old.
_______

~20 days later~

Ellie's POV

Friday: today is going to be a very long day; today it's Brianna's birthday and I'm going to her birthday party since she invited me. I'm looking forward to going there because the present I bought her is such a special one, I'd love to see her reaction when she gets it. I bought her a vinyl she wanted to have for ages, but she's never found it anywhere. I once visited her and lowkey asked her if she'd ever found it. I'm glad she hadn't. Because in the last two weeks I tried to find it, and guess what? It'll be a present for Bri in a few hours!