Their wedding night, yes that night was her worst night ever, because of this damn fucker Jason luring her that she and Antonio can only marry if she sign the damn paper of which Antonia approved, she sign that damn paper which end all her fotune.

She was too excited and too overwhelmed on the fact that they can marry make her unable to read the information clearly, plus the fact that Antonio and Maggie are present at that time, Blue didn't have the slightest worry and believe their every word. She was so happy that she didn't even notice the look they gave each other secretly.

She sign all her fortune, all her share passed on to Antonio Callis , Maggie Hills and Jason Manuel.

On her wedding night, when she found out all the truth she went to seek shelter and help from her step mother and father but they kick her out saying she is an already married woman and the fact that she sell her share in the company without their consent, they cast her away. Armano as a father didn't do anything but silently gave her a cold look. He look at him as if she was a disgraced.

Her step mother sure work her charm well by completely ridding her bitch of a father extra feelings for her.

Blue life after that was full of bitterness, it was hard to live struggling to earn for survival everyday. Her enemies are prosperous day by day while she is struggling for life day by day ,that's why, that was why she end her life. But the heaven must have heard her earning for, the bitterness of her life that she chance upon a rebirth.

So now, in this lifetime she will never ever fall in love again, there is no such thing as love, she will live her life freely on her second life, fly every horizon, she will not let anybody capture her again, she will bloom and bloom without perishing, the blue orchid among the many flower.

**

The way Blue gaze at Jason Manuel make him feel a little bit uncomfortable, it was like she could see through all his inner thought. It fear him a little bit, hah!!  When was he ever afraid of someone? it was always him who always intimidate people and not the other way round. So, he finally broke out of his thought, 'she was only a teen, what did she ever know??' he thought.

"Can't believe that old... Mr Deanne send a little girl to do some Business affair"

Jason Manuel said, Of course in his mind he plan a way to scheme this little girl, she is just someone but a little girl, she will definitely doesn't know anything about law.

"it's called leave the work of old ones to the young generation"

The devilishly beautiful man smirk while George Callen smile.

Such a sassy lad

That was what everyone thought.

"Ah... So confident, let see what you got little girl, you shouldn't be so arrogant while not knowing anything about how the world work. "

Jason Manuel said while giving Blue a smile, it was soo obvious that it was not a full blown smile, the mocking gaze can be seen in the depth of his eyes.

Jason have always hated the second generation rich kid who depend on the power and ability of this rich and capable parent. But then again, what's wrong with spending with depending on the parent hard work? they work hard so that their children will have an easy life. It depends on individual whether they want to be a self independent people or rely on their parent.

Each to their own.

'Too noisy' Blue was really tired of his annoying two face voice.

Before Blue shame him, Xander interrupt.

"That's Eric Armagon ,the one who is an Okay look apart from me"

"umm"

Blue only glance once and turn her head down on the menu.

Eric frown a little but retract back before anyone notice.

'what is so eye catching apart from him?'

'what is that thing which is more important than him?'

'isn't he not worth looking that she only glance at him once?'

'Is it because she have other man in her heart that is why she isn't as infatuated as him?'

'No!! even if there is other man, He will force them apart, she belongs to him'.

Eric pursed his lips.

The moment Eric saw her it was as if his long dead heartt beat for the first time again. You can say he have some kind of sexual desease, he never have any sexual desire towards anyone. He is never captivated by anyone. This was the first time, it was the first time his whole body wake up, it was the first time his whole body react for the opposite sex for the first time.

It was as if they were made for each other, that he was made to be only hers.

The feeling he feel is soo good so good that he don't want to never let go of it.

He kept staring at her. He kept gazing all her facial features and printed in his heart, and those rosy red lips not too thin not too pucker  it was perfect, he wonder how it will feel like to kiss those lips, it was so so tempting for him, to wonder his lips on that lips.

The way Eric look at Blue was as if a beast stalking its prey ,it was full of hunger.

He must won over this little empress of his. He must won over her heart.

He is hers and no one will have her, he will make sure of that.

Her clear eyes, was what attracted him the most and what make him fall in love with, And Eric don't know why Blue kept looking at Jason about two or three times, this made him eat a lot of vinegar.

(Eat vinegar : jealousy)

What is so good about him that she gave him extra glances, Eric really want to strangle that bastard Jason. And not to mention that Xander they are really thorn in his eyes.

The cold aura Eric gave off really put a lot of awkwardness on the table

'What is wrong with him that he change his mood in just a short time?' that was what every male thought.

And only Blue was unaffected to it, she was already mute on a cold aura people gave off ,in her past life she have suffer a lot of humiliation from a cold temper, it's nothing to her now, if they want to be cold let them be, it's none of her business.

......................................

I don't know why but I like writing the end note my apologies to you all but I can't help it.

Vote

comment

Vote

Comment

Vote

Comment