Chapter 25

"*Gasp* Princess Kenny!" Cartman exclaimed.

"At least ONE of you has some sense," Bastard mocked.

"You'd sell us all out?! Including Akira?!" Kyle yelled.

"But why, Princess Kenny?" Stan asked.

"Because Princess Kenny was born half-orc," Morgan Freeman stepped out from hiding behind creates, "...... whose entire village was wiped out by humans and elves."

"Morgan Freeman?" both Akira and Kyle questioned in bewilderment.

"you see, when humans and elves lived TOGETHER in the forests of Hallow Falls, an elven queen fell in love with the orc known as Dandor- the first one to possess the Stick of Truth. They loved in secret and had a child, a beautiful little girl, a girl who watched as everyone she loved was killed in cold blood. And that is why she waited..... and plotted..... all this time. To take the Stick from you. For Princess Kenny is true heir to the Stick of Truth," Morgan Freeman explained.

"Wow, that's pretty cool," Cartman awed.

"Just one thing, Morgan Freeman- how come every time something convoluted needs explaining, you show up?" Kyle asked.

"Because everytime i show up and explain something, I earn a freckle," Morgan Freeman answered as a new freckle appeared on his face.

"MMRMM MMMRMMPH!" Kenny yelled running away.

"PRINCESS KENNY, COME BACK HERE!" Cartman yelled chasing after Kenny as Akira and the others followed after Cartman. "Give us the Stick, Princess Kenny. You don't want to go down like this, brah," Cartman reasoned.

"Mrmm mmrm!" Mrmmmphm mrmmmm mrprmm mmmm!" Kenny yelled through his orange parka.

"Yes! GO PRINCESS KENNY!" Bastard cheered

Both Akira and Cartman used fire on Kenny causing damage, "I wish you hadn't chosen his side, Kenny," Akira told she began to sing while she fought with Kenny.

(I do not own the video it belongs to its rightful owner.)

~ Out of the shade

Out of the shadows

Out of the haze

I'm coming out of

Out of the ashes I rise

You can but you can't hide

Breath on your skin

I've arrived

Here I am

Here I am

Akira charged at Kenny while she sang, kicking him in the stomach before punching him in the face. Causing Kenny to fly a few feet away from Akira as he sends his own attack, a girly rainbow cuts Akira's face, torso and legs.

I am untamed

You cannot fathom

Get in my way

Lethal assassin

I bring the pain

You can't imagine~

~Nothing but flames

This is what happens~

She continued to sing despite the pain she is feeling.